Xbox 360 universal remote code problems

Mcdougle

Yes that's it the magnificent 360 lands another topic....

Last time I posted about a 360, mine was broke. However I got mine back...they had to send a whole new console. So all my game checkpoints where gone....(cursed COD3  :cry:) However my new system is running like a top, and I just recently purchased a basic 32" tv. No fancy flat panel, or flat screen for that matter. Just your regular SDTV. I pulled it in at Wallyworld for an easy $300. One problem remains....it is an iLo. Not to knock the brand, but it is insanely hard to find codes for it seeing as how I'm using my xbox 360 universal remote. www.xbox.com/support does not even list the manufacturer.

Microsoft- "lets create a universal remote....that isn't quite as universal....lol. People everywhere will chant our names, then they will follow us as if we were gods smiting the horid PS3..." :idiot2:

Well at least they are killing the PS3 in sales still.

If anybody knows where to find the code for an iLo 32" # IWT3206, let me know. ASAP...