Making Videos From Video Game Console (What Do I Need?)

wyantm06

Ok I want to make some cool videos of some of the new Xbox 360 games I own. I want to record my friend and I playing in Crackdown. I was looking at this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16812193020 The GameBridge. Is that what I need? Is that for making videos? How does it hook up? Is that all I need? Will it work with Xbox 360? Thanks!

from reading the reveiws, its looks ok, but peeps didnt like the video quality and settings. I dont know if this would  work, but u could try to find a 360 emulater and play the game on the pc and use a program called Fraps (i think is the name) and record it that way. but i could be wrong

from reading the reveiws, its looks ok, but peeps didnt like the video quality and settings. I dont know if this would  work, but u could try to find a 360 emulater and play the game on the pc and use a program called Fraps (i think is the name) and record it that way. but i could be wrong

There's 360 emulators already?  :shock:

You are going to have a difficult time finding something that can record it without a video delay. Which with the video delay it would be unplayable...I guess if you could find something to split the cable so that you have 2 different connectors(one for TV, one for recorder), then you could just use a DVD recorder, or a capture card.

You are going to have a difficult time finding something that can record it without a video delay. Which with the video delay it would be unplayable...I guess if you could find something to split the cable so that you have 2 different connectors(one for TV, one for recorder), then you could just use a DVD recorder, or a capture card.

i have a dvd recorder. i just turn that on and switch to channel 3 (for my games) and pop a dvd in the recorder and hit record....then finalize the disk when its done

i have a dvd recorder. i just turn that on and switch to channel 3 (for my games) and pop a dvd in the recorder and hit record....then finalize the disk when its done

Does your DVD recorder not have a video delay though? I know mine does. Although maybe they are not all like that?

Does your DVD recorder not have a video delay though? I know mine does. Although maybe they are not all like that?

it does....i have it record straight to the hard drive in it then to a dvd. and it does have a delay, but its still watchable to an extent...unless im playing fast paced games like battlefield 2 or something. but i mostly play like smackdown vs. raw 2007.

it also has a bigger delay than i think it should since my tv is old so i had to wire the recorder through my vcr and everything....

there are a few things around, but you need a major PC to play the games decently

Ahh sucks I tried a ps2 emulator cuz I prefer play via PC than TV/ps2 but it was kinda laggy and I tried tweaking it but just never got it good enough  :tickedoff: