How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

try the tweaks. my rssi doesn't go up past 400 but its set to optimum via cablenut tweaks. and i have jitters going up to 12. i think i can get more with your values if i have a better canopy placement. am just waiting though for a hand and il move it.

Well I wont also argue, Its already been 2 days nows since my "problem" has been solved.

And Up until now, I'm still getting a good stream, without interruptions.

My electric fan is already set to number 3 and facing my cpu. Hehehe  :grin:

as long as this continues, were looking at 2 to 3 weeks of bandwidth sucking before I reboot my computer again!  :evil: :evil:

I just hope that there's no power outages at our area coz my APC can only hold up to 30minutes of power <-- Old model. :laugh:

my RSSI is 290 hehehe. but its maintaining at at least 400 to 430kbps.

Thanks to cablenut and the custom CSS of gourame.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

@jun101ph - malamang yung sakin kulang lang din ng line of sight eh.

I'd also like to try making my canopy a little bit higher. maybe adding 8 to 10 feet more. ( wag lang sanang tamaan ng kidlat! ) the problem naman is the UTP cable.

mukhang tinipid ako ng mga installers eh.

Its just enufffrom the canopy to my computer on my room. I cant move my PC if i'll do room cleaning without disconnecting the CAT5e

Sheesh!..  :sad: :sad:

now thats a steady line. and welcome to the 400+ club. just make sure though you don't mixed up tweaks. if your on cablenuts then stay with it.  :haha:

"tonight we dine in hell!" lols 300. 400 is way much better. just make sure though you run 30% on your diagnosis regardless the speed burst. having 400 above speeds and 20-30% faster than host is optimal.

dirzzt1911 keep that old setting. it worked for you with that 200-300 rssi based and your steady already, if you plan to move the canopy and look for a better Line of Sight then stick with that css and see how much you can gain. FYI drizzt1911 is a p2p boy haha.

thats cool i want to join that club too.. unfortunately. i dont have time for tweaking either my pc or my antenna.. by the way i reseted my canopy settings to factory default after that i didnt have any connections on the net. then i changed my color code, i remember it was 81. then my connection is back! is it required to change my color code? or is it just the code for my base station?  :cheesy:

changing your color code will benefit you if from your previous color code you dont get decent rssi and jitter. you might want to do AP Evaluation before you change color codes in your Tools canopy tab, that way you can see which area code has the best suited RSSI and jitter if you plan to find that good link.

here are the tweaks i did so far.

changed my QoS canopy settings based on the guide elijahpaul posted before.

i just recently used the cablenut settings gourame gave me.

used tcp/ip optimizer.

my base station is only 500meters from my house

here's the analyzer results:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 176 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Download Speed is:: 21 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/06/20 - 4:39am

Bottom Line:: 3X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 48.76 sec

Tested from a 386 kB file and took 17.922 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 49.44 % of your hosts average (234.77)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-2Y0WU7IJX

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 [!]

ouch .. lol it became worst hehe btw thanks gourame maybe i'd change my isp hehe :smitten: