How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

my latest status, with other 2 PCs running.  :2funny:

::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 403 Kbps about 0.4 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Download Speed is:: 49 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/06/21 - 2:24am

Bottom Line:: 7X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 20.9 sec

Tested from a 386 kB file and took 7.844 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: 90% + Okay : running at 99.02 % of your hosts average (180.178)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-JHMD7FPRN

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 [!]

what the hell is happening...suddenly, out of nowhere, my connection dropped so drastically? well, i mean, i just managed to download a 700mb movie via limewire with my normal speed 44kb/s then an hour after that, the connection went into 10kb/s..hmmm...im wondering if the tweaking thing has something to do with this...like if i pissed my life off badly...but i doubt it since the settings were in my desktop and there is a very little possibility that it could have gained control over my laptop since they have two different OS.

or could it possibly be? my desktop runs Windows XP SP2 with all the current updates installed while my laptop is running windows vista ultiimate x32. I heard the tweaking programs are incompatible with vista...

but really, help me.....i could not just live with this kind of speed....oh my...what a pity...

P.S. @ gourame, about the leeching thing, i just doubt it...hehehe...anyway, the router's radius doesn't exceed that of my house's...lol

what the hell is happening...suddenly, out of nowhere, my connection dropped so drastically? well, i mean, i just managed to download a 700mb movie via limewire with my normal speed 44kB/s then an hour after that, the connection went into 10kB/s..hmmm...im wondering if the tweaking thing has something to do with this...like if i pissed my life off badly...but i doubt it since the settings were in my desktop and there is a very little possibility that it could have gained control over my laptop since they have two different OS.

or could it possibly be? my desktop runs Windows XP SP2 with all the current updates installed while my laptop is running windows vista ultiimate x32. I heard the tweaking programs are incompatible with vista...

but really, help me.....i could not just live with this kind of speed....oh my...what a pity...

P.S. @ gourame, about the leeching thing, i just doubt it...hehehe...anyway, the router's radius doesn't exceed that of my house's...lol

Look at how my speed dropped drastically at these page too.

From 400+ kbps down to 60 kbps.

Based on experience, 2 weeks yung pinakamatagal na nanawala yung internet connection ko. Akala ko nga nasira ko yung antenna kasi kinakalikot ko hehehe

yung base station pala yung may sira. Before I have a problem on high latency sa ping test to 10.0.0.1 and ang daming request timed out.

what a coincidence, im from the same province...and if i am experiencing the same trouble as you do, we might as well share the same base then...oh my, at least im assured that it is not broken...again...

but such, realistically isn't reassuring after all...

i just wish things to be the same again...haaaaay...and i will stop pissing henceforth...

ill try to walk anyone with tweaks and stuff to the best i can to help out. drop your ym add in my box. i'm online full time 12 midnight to 7 am. thanks to those who sent me their adds already. i think its time we chat and see what we can do to help out.  :smiley6600: