How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

waah. hold on. one by one. my brain's overloading with your suggestions:cheesy:

so i have an old firmware, right? i should email the tech about it? correct so far?

yes you guys are right; i cannot call tech because all i hear is the instrumental/cut/stupid loop of the song pagsikat ng araw..may dalang liwanag..

i'm located in plaridel, bulacan so there's a high possibility that my access point isn't upgraded. Should I email them about this? :(

lol :P i don't have any probs though with the speed of my laptop. it's fine :) im just really doing a lot of things now so there're a lot of programs on. anyway, it doesn't contribute to my bandwidth usage or whatever :)

PS.

Can you guys PM me instead on what shouold I do? my eyes are literally  :shocked: on what I should do :) hehe. Thanks so much ;)  :smitten: you all.

waah. hold on. one by one. my brain's overloading with your suggestions:cheesy:

so i have an old firmware, right? i should email the tech about it? correct so far?

yes you guys are right; i cannot call tech because all i hear is the instrumental/cut/stupid loop of the song pagsikat ng araw..may dalang liwanag..

i'm located in plaridel, bulacan so there's a high possibility that my access point isn't upgraded. Should I email them about this? :(

lol :P i don't have any probs though with the speed of my laptop. it's fine :) im just really doing a lot of things now so there're a lot of programs on. anyway, it doesn't contribute to my bandwidth usage or whatever :)

PS.

Can you guys PM me instead on what shouold I do? my eyes are literally  :shocked: on what I should do :) hehe. Thanks so much ;)  :smitten: you all.

i knew i heard that tune before! good job recognizing it.

yes, you should email them all of your inquiries about the base station and the firmware of your canopy. also include your speed test results.

as for your request to PM you, it is much better if everybody can read it, right? it will help in case someone has a similar problem.

@ripclawph

so no chance of having 7Mbps throughput without having them come here?

@fr0stbound

yup! they need to come over and change your canopy. you must ask for a 7Mbps

throughput or else they might just use the same canopy spec as 1Mbps.

@tamie77

like i said, you need to ask the smart tech to change your canopy that has

the 7Mbps throughput...that is if they still have one...

emailed them already!  :wink2:

Device type   Canopy Lite - 5.7GHz - Multipoint - Subscriber Modem - 0a-00-3e-fb-04-79

Software Version   CANOPY 7.3.6 Oct 24 2005 12:06:56 SM-DES

Software Boot Version   CANOPYBOOT 3.0

Do I have to have techs to come over here to update the software or that can be done by them alone in the cellsites or whatevers?

emailed them already!  :wink2:

Device type  Canopy Lite - 5.7GHz - Multipoint - Subscriber Modem - 0a-00-3e-fb-04-79

Software Version  CANOPY 7.3.6 Oct 24 2005 12:06:56 SM-DES

Software Boot Version  CANOPYBOOT 3.0

Do I have to have techs to come over here to update the software or that can be done by them alone in the cellsites or whatevers?

once your base station is upgraded, the software version will also be updated.

be patient though... it might take them some time to that... :azn:

my current speed:

:::.. testmy.net test results ..:::

Download Connection is:: 261 Kbps about 0.26 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Download Speed is:: 32 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 232 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 28 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/08/09 - 9:54am

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-FEZ8K26DL

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-FBT4S19WN

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) [!]

it's going higher :P haha. Or maybe because it was so freaking' rainy lately?

yup its true that TCPoptimizer an canlenu wont work together better to use cablenut instead just always clean ur PC free form viruses worms etc.. etc.. etc..

its off peak (madaling araw) now its natural that we had a hi speed connection try to check ur connection on 12PM onwards thats the real speed of the smart-broken