How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

awts, fr0stbound can u send me some step by steps? I really am not familiar with tweaking or meesing with my settings (im scared) hehe.. I also read coolbuster's post and is thinking of doing it. I need to be sure (accurate) on each step so as not to mess up. Thanks po!

sOuRnEsS

awts, fr0stbound can u send me some step by steps? I really am not familiar with tweaking or meesing with my settings (im scared) hehe.. I also read coolbuster's post and is thinking of doing it. I need to be sure (accurate) on each step so as not to mess up. Thanks po!

:txt-warn: if you don't know what you're doing, don't do it  :nono:

its accurate and safe. to harm anyone's PC is not in my vocabulary  :angel:

Hey guys,

Yesterday, smart bro contractors visited our house for a repair, it's so happened that the problem were all the wires including the wire connected to the lan card adaptor.. They found out that the wire stuck between the hinge of the door was crushed and so resulted to the replacement...And also they've replaced my canopy too...

1. New lines

2. New Canopy

Better and stable speed..

:smitten:

Hey guys,

Yesterday, smart bro contractors visited our house for a repair, it's so happened that the problem were all the wires including the wire connected to the lan card adaptor.. They found out that the wire stuck between the hinge of the door was crushed and so resulted to the replacement...And also they've replaced my canopy too...

1. New lines

2. New Canopy

Better and stable speed..  :smitten:

that's good news! keep your speed up!

Question: If i edit the uplink and downlink burst to maximum, will I get speed? will smart track that? is is recommended/safe? will it violate anything? openDNS, I saw it on a post before, will this boost speed also? the cablenut tweak, which settings to use?  :cheesy:

sOuRnEsS

@sourness - just follow the posts. yes, you can set it to maximum,you won't get into trouble. for cablenut settings, refer to coolbuster's 20 steps. Open DNS will boost your speed, so will a proxy.

@coolbuster - im waiting for your firefox settings dude, can't wait to get a bit more juice out of my connection.