How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

Guest ExtremeFusion

haven't heard that. why is it not so popular?

:idiot2:

It's not that popular because it was not advetise on the t.v.

512 kbps Plan is the one that was advertise on the t.v

1.5 Plan, i've seen and read about this in globe telecomm sites..and yes it is at 995 per month..

I could have this kind of service but unfortunately i was forced to turn to smartbro because it is just now that the globe lines are installing facilities in our place it would take long befora actual operation.  :shock:

:idiot2:

It's not that popular because it was not advetise on the t.v.

512 Kbps Plan is the one that was advertise on the t.v

1.5 Plan, i've seen and read about this in globe telecomm sites..and yes it is at 995 per month..

I could have this kind of service but unfortunately i was forced to turn to smartbro because it is just now that the globe lines are installing facilities in our place it would take long befora actual operation.  :shock:

http://www.globelines.com.ph/NewsArticle.php?id=34

** Wired Globe Broadband Plan 1.5 Mbps Data Only is in selected areas from August 15-December 31, 2007 only.

same here. Me and my mom went to Globe first to apply for a net connection but the attendant told us that all the lines in our area were already taken. its either we wait for somebody to avail disconnection or return to them after 3 weeks and ask if there is already an available line. That's the reason why we hooked up to SMBRO... about 2 weeks later, Globelines went to our area to advertise their Plan and install new lines... oh well...

i just changed my residence. so i re-located my smartbro co'z there's no pldt line here. and also globe-wired connection. and i doubt globe wireless..

here are my results :

before at Paranaque i was getting

average 10 pm to 8am

DL = 350 - 382

UL = 320 - 350

morning till afternoon

DL = 280 - 330

UL =180 - 240

(after re-location "Cavite")

10pm to 10am

DELETED LINKING IMAGE...DO NOT POST POST LINKING IMAGES TO OTHER SPEED TEST SITES

11am to 8pm

DELETED LINKING IMAGE...DO NOT POST POST LINKING IMAGES TO OTHER SPEED TEST SITES

just want to share...

( my canopy is not tweaked )

yup just want u to follow the rules http://www.testmy.net/t-13204 ...

but i'm not angry...i  :smitten: u and i  :smitten: tmn...so i figure if u wanna advertise for them then u should go to their forum and advertise for us...oh wait...they don't have a fantastic forum like us...hmmm...maybe u should just use our test and post ur results from us...

all u had to do was remove the "url" part of the image that redirects our member to that site...cuz we don't have a problem with u posting ur results from other sites

@.jm: where in cavite? i'm from cavite too! is your basestation upgraded to 512 Kbps instead of 384Kbps? have you tried the tmn speedtest?

@SiraComputer : sa Green Valley po ako San Nicolas Bacoor Cavite. 500+ po pag 9pm or 10pm to 11am minsan hanggang tanghali. d ko po alam kung na upgrade na yung base station.

kaya lang pag tanghali hanggang 5 ng hapon nasa 100+ minsan wala pa 100 pag dating ng gabi 6 - 8 nasa 200+ hanggang 300+

@Admin : sorry d ko alam bawal pala ibang speedtest site. sorry po ulit.

TEST RESULTS @ 3pm

share2-N58M3RVT2

share2-IJ8CFBT57

other site results :

DL = 414

UL = 127

can anyone post the URL where i can find topic on how to tweak my canopy ?

i want to tweak it co'z my upload rate is slow.

while i'm satisfied w/ my download speed.

any idea how to speed up my upload speed without changing my download speed ?

thanks in advanced

@SiraComputer : sa Green Valley po ako San Nicolas Bacoor Cavite. 500+ po pag 9pm or 10pm to 11am minsan hanggang tanghali. d ko po alam kung na upgrade na yung base station.

kaya lang pag tanghali hanggang 5 ng hapon nasa 100+ minsan wala pa 100 pag dating ng gabi 6 - 8 nasa 200+ hanggang 300+

@Admin : sorry d ko alam bawal pala ibang speedtest site. sorry po ulit.

The admins here dont speak tagalog so they will not understand that you are actually apologizing to them...

You can find the canopy tweaks at page 1 of this thread..  :wink:

The admins here dont speak tagalog so they will not understand that you are actually apologizing to them...

You can find the canopy tweaks at page 1 of this thread..  :wink:

okay thanks mr. grifter.

here ya' go.... "i want to  apologize to Mr. Admin. I'm Sorry"