How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

@CB

i store a lot of mp3s because i love music (^_^)

and a lot of movies too

im referring to an internal HDD,,,,maybe ill jjust try dereks opinion,.,the 40GB is my primary,.,.im lazy to replace my primary because ill start from scratch again to put all the tweaks LOL,.,.,ill just replace the 40GB for a better future hihihi

@CB

i store a lot of mp3s because i love music (^_^)

and a lot of movies too

im referring to an internal HDD,,,,maybe ill jjust try dereks opinion,.,the 40GB is my primary,.,.im lazy to replace my primary because ill start from scratch again to put all the tweaks LOL,.,.,ill just replace the 40GB for a better future hihihi

there you go.  :cheesy:

i have a total of 120 gigs. 3 HD's of 40 gigs each.

one of them have two partitions of 10 and 30. 10 gigs is used for system files and 30 gigs for installed programs. the other 40 gigs are for mp3 music; the other 40 for installers and movie files.

so far so good.  :wink:

Here's another option (cheaper):

I have three (3) HDs also. The 3rd is External and i use this USB thingy for it. Although i have 500W of PS, i opted for another CDdrive for CD to CD copying and got this USB from my cuz who works before at PC Express. Unfortunately, i dunno where he got it but this USB cost cheaper than that of a regular exHD.

@ CB

thanks. i forgot... that USB is IDE, i dunno if there's a SATA version for it (i dunno also if it's still available elsewhere... the exHD *cover only w/o HD* cost around 2K and i think this USB is just around 300+Php).

:cool2:

hey, you're back. how's your speed? do you miss smartbro (hehehe)? :evil6:

yeah, there are SATA enclosures here also but i was suggesting this USB thing wherein you'll just plug it (IDE) together w/ the power supply instead of the whole enclosure. But i'm not sure if it's still available on stores.

yeah, there are SATA enclosures here also but i was suggesting this USB thing wherein you'll just plug it (IDE) together w/ the power supply instead of the whole enclosure. But i'm not sure if it's still available on stores.

yes. take a peek at the enclosures, oh they are so beautiful! http://www.cooldrives.com/sata-enclosure.html

http://www.xpcgear.com/enclosures.html

hey, you're back. how's your speed? do you miss smartbro (hehehe)? :evil6:

Haha.. Yes, I do miss Smart Bro... I miss my "Phonepals" from their hotline LOL

I'm still waiting for the FiOS installation which maybe later :) 

@becman

i got it now,,,nice enclosure there hehe.,., but where can i buy that stuff and whats the name of that wires??

i like to make my own enclosure just like yours,,very nice and cheaper,..,thnxXx

umm, that's the problem.. i dunno where it came from. my cuz just gave that to me. maybe you could search for it in PC shops or something.

@derek

you mean they're actually "babes"?  :shock: