How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

Guest enzobaby

Guys i know its off topic but i need your help,my connection always resets whenever i browse using firefox,is there anyone here who knows the cause of it and how to fix it? thanks in advance guys.

i got new pu, and here's my speed.

share2-RS2CQ6LZI&dual=yes&q2=45KAFN7DE

minsan aabot pa yan 384kbps. pero putol2x pag magview youtube. unlike yung sa old cpu, kahit 150kbps lang, tuloy tuloy ang youtube. bakit kaya????????? mabilis nmn po sa gaming pero sa youtube lang mahina pati magview online videos/movies, pa putol putl po tlg, tagal maload..

i-tweak k ba to??

kasi natry k na to sa old cpu ko, humina tlg after a week of tweaking.

ENGLISH PLEASE!!!

Inquiries, Questions that are not in ENGLISH will not be entertained, and ignorance to this policy could be a ground for termination and suspension of your account...  :police:

For strict compliance...

this is a global forum.. so to all my beloved countrymen let us all speak English.. there's no harm in trying..  :)

after all we've been speaking English since primary..

There will be no suspension to anyones account, that rarely happens around here, but do please post in English, so the English speakers can help you as well, thanks  :smile2:

hello mudmanc4.. to quote my post i said..

ENGLISH PLEASE!!!

...could be a ground for termination and suspension of your account...  :police:

my friends are just carried away with their emotions.. having a slow connection is frustrating.. it used to happen to me a lot, all i do is kick some canister and my trashcan.. gone are those days..

hello mudmanc4.. to quote my post i said..

this people are just carried away with their emotions.. having a slow connection is frustrating..

Ya know, your right, you probably can read what he was saying, I can't, is he mad ?  :shrug:  :haha:

they are actually talking about burning the entire SMARTBRO company. lol. joke..

well they are not mad, they are just talking about how to tweak the connection, one person advices to call the Customer care and nag every 10 mins and ask for a refund. one topic was talking about a cousin who went to troubleshoot the connection and end up causing more trouble. not much of a topic but frustrations is really intense.. i can feel it.. ahaha..

but yeah... english is english.. filipinos are good at it.. :) among the asian countries we are the best. :)

a filipino language is a mixture of Malay, Spanish, and English and a tidbit of chinese and japanese..

Malay and Chinese during the TRADE BOOM (not the correct term) way way way back.. SPANISH during the 300 years of colonization,  ENGLISH during the American Regime which lasted for quite sometime..

there are around 300+ dialects spoken in the entire archipelago. with Bisaya (I am one) and tagalog ( i know this) as the major languages.. others such as ilonggo, and waray are common as well.

so that's all for the trivia..

ahaha..

help me, i got new cpu here and youtube videos so slow to load..do i need to tweak my connection?

share2-DRONSCB3G&dual=yes&q2=BLSA4VWKF

on my old cpu, i had tweaked and the tweak went so much slower after 1 week. so i have a fear now to try again...

my cpu is intel c2d 2.2ghz, 512mb 7300gs, 1gb twinmos, lg lightscribe dvdrw

the problem is too slow to load youtube and online movies. unlike my old cpu [it's disposed now], youtube loads so fast.

help!!!

help me, i got new cpu here and youtube videos so slow to load..do i need to tweak my connection?

share2-DRONSCB3G&dual=yes&q2=BLSA4VWKF

on my old cpu, i had tweaked and the tweak went so much slower after 1 week. so i have a fear now to try again...

my cpu is intel c2d 2.2GHz, 512mb 7300gs, 1GB twinmos, lg lightscribe dvdrw

the problem is too slow to load youtube and online movies. unlike my old cpu [it's disposed now], youtube loads so fast.

help!!!

What browser are you using? Have you tried others?

online games are good. but online movies and videos like youtube are so damn s***. before, i was fund of browsing youtube, but nw huhuhuhu :cry2:

kindly help me. do i need t tweak..i have phobia in tweaking too because of past experience with my old cpu.

ianonline: thank you for the history of ur contries languages...very interesting...

i just learned the other day from a friend (she's half filipino half spanish) that tagalog is pronounced ta-ga'-lug it had said tag'-a-log...WOW!! i thought she was gonna split a seam laughing at me...hahaha

:haha:

man she makes this curry chicken dish that's server over rice...it has ginger amd coconut cream in it and u sprinkle all these different toping on it...like peanuts or raisens or onions etc...it's to die for...she says it's a traditional dish...but i can't remember if it's traditional filipino or spanish...do u recognize it?

ianonline: thank you for the history of ur contries languages...very interesting...

i just learned the other day from a friend (she's half filipino half spanish) that tagalog is pronounced ta-ga'-lug it had said tag'-a-log...WOW!! i thought she was gonna split a seam laughing at me...hahaha

:haha:

man she makes this curry chicken dish that's server over rice...it has ginger amd coconut cream in it and u sprinkle all these different toping on it...like peanuts or raisens or onions etc...it's to die for...she says it's a traditional dish...but i can't remember if it's traditional filipino or spanish...do u recognize it?

The diversity of our languages is sometimes annoying. I had these girl classmates who speak a different dialect, and when they talk they look mischievously at me. Really, all they had to do was walk up to me ask me if I could go see a movie with them. :wink::grin::cool:

Sounds like... wait for it... CHICKEN CURRY!! That's the way we make them, except the raisins is new to me.

yes, same with IE. what's wrong with this?? what shall i do??

Actually dude, my only advice was try to change browsers. You have decent speeds, so I have no idea why you would have slow video streaming.

Sounds like... wait for it... CHICKEN CURRY!! That's the way we make them, except the raisins is new to me.

there is always like 12 different toppings...some sweet some savory...bacon bits, green onions, coconut etc

i go to her birthday next weekend...and i'm hoping they'll...she's having a polynesian holiday theme for her party

man that sounds good, now i gotta go throw some groceries down my neck  :tongue8:

indescribably delicious...but the saturated fat content and calories per serving has to be astronomical...but for that moment that ur eating it...it doesn't matter...remember it has coconut CREAM...not coconut milk...oooooo yuuuummmmy