How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

indescribably delicious...but the saturated fat content and calories per serving has to be astronomical...but for that moment that ur eating it...it doesn't matter...remember it has coconut CREAM...not coconut milk...oooooo yuuuummmmy

Dammit stop , your killin me. I have to hold off till later when we have the full blown nacho's w/ guacamolie , chorizo , couple different kindza pepperz , hommade refried beanz, hommade salza , spiced cheezez, all the regular kidz of tomatoes, and onionz, I grill the avacodo's to make basil pesto with pine nutz spiced w/ homegrown chilies ,and nopalitos (prickly pear cactus) tonz o' other stuff too  omg.............can't wait

haha.. it's a filipino food! and it's just one of the many dishes we have. it actually belong to the BASIC CATEGORY.. it's like a daily dish here..

you should try the FOOD in the BEST CATEGORY.. dinuguan, sinigang, bicol express, sisig, lechon de cebu, pancit malabon, caldereta and thousands more.. when i say thousand i mean it literally.

theres so much to eat here...  momma t i told you you should be here.. forget about the phobia and stuff. ahaha..

food, culture, islands, beaches, people are one of the best here.. ..

OT

Umm... I think it's asian - Indian actually... But hell, we have lots of coconuts, so... :evil6:

...and I don't see Adobo there....JK

And yeah, take aside politics - we have a fun, happy culture. :haha:

okay both of u...knock it off...u can't be posting all these foods without pm'ing me the recipes...hand them over...and in turn i'll get my friends recipe and send it to u...but u filipino fella's probably already know the recipe for curry chicken but muddy doesn't...u know what i'm gonna start a new topic in off topic..."post ur fav recipe"...yeh...

:smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not kidding. It's an internet cafe..  :cheesy:

Anyways, I'm looking forward for a faster connection since we received many complaints from our customers..

Are you sure, there's no way in making my connection faster? (aside from changing my connection to DSL)..

Btw, thanks a lot! :2funny:

now i see that you are serious..

well you can just subscribe to another Smartbro account, and have atleast 4 pc connected to each connection.

other than that... get atleast a 3Mbps for an internet cafe. preferably 5MB plan.. 

trust me no tweaks can help you with that..

I'm not kidding. It's an internet cafe..  :cheesy:

Anyways, I'm looking forward for a faster connection since we received many complaints from our customers..

Are you sure, there's no way in making my connection faster? (aside from changing my connection to DSL)..

Btw, thanks a lot! :2funny:

i have a friend who has an internet cafe like yours, with 8 units. what he did was to get 2 smartbro subscriptions. 4 units are connected to one smartbro thru a hub, same as the other 4. users can play WOW, RanOnline, RoseOnline, WarRock and FreeStyle altogether without lag.

:smiley:

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 283 Kbps about 0.3 Mbps (tested with 512 kB)

Download Speed is:: 35 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/05/15 - 11:21pm

Bottom Line:: 5X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 29.26 sec

Tested from a 512 kB file and took 14.813 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 68.36 % of your hosts average (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-OM0YBWVHR

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 [!]

Can I Tweak This please help me what will i do to make it faster ty.... reply asap

Can I Tweak This please help me what will i do to make it faster ty.... reply asap

one thing you need to remember daddyfatz is that in order to get a good result we need to be patient, as i see your speed its quite good for an average smartbro user, and certainly you can do some tweaking with that. search for the CB 20 steps and follow it the way it was written.

@becman

i just want my name "ianonline" and some nice graphics behind it, i think it would be okay without my specs...

thanks in advance!!!  :smitten:  i'm planning to print it so if you don't mind, be as vivid as you can.. hehe.

hehe.. thanks becman....

I'll be doing things like that in no time.

Care to tell the programs that you use? Your "tools of the trade".

I use photoshop CS2 (i have CS3 but i'm much comfortable working w/ CS2). i also understand you work w/ GIMP? I haven't tried it but i think it's kinda similar? And of course you'll get there. in fact, you already are.  :cool2:

you could also try saving as .png instead of jpg. like masking/cropping images and leaving the background blank or something...