How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

just want to quote what i said on page 76...

hi friends! first of all, i wanna thank everyone from this site.It really helped me a lot. The first time I used my smart bro(ken) I was surfin at 8Kbps!!!! yep! I really felt I was cheated. Paying a thousand bucks for a speed far slower than dial-up. Using proxies sped up my net a bit to about 40kps, and then the 20 steps to about 100+ Kbps, 200+ and so on... (still slow though) I also tweaked my canopy settings and opened my DNS. currently, Im using the TCP optimizer w/c boosted my speed to the advertised bandwidth. (about 350Kbps DL speed and 300+ UL speed slider set at 385Kbps) I had that constant speed for about 2 days straight even at peak hours (3pm-10pm) problem is, im back to my average 150-250Kbps and I really envy you guys sportin 400+ Kbps. A thing that never happened to me... I also downloaded Gourame's cablenut settings coz i heard its better than tcp optimer. but i dont know which one to use. Im still dreamin of that 400+ Kbps.... or even just a contant 350Kbps... please help. thanx.  :undecided:

well... its a bug so no need to worry about it. its probably a bandwidth or signal outburst from the base station and not with my settings. Im back to my average more or less 250kbps... its really no use tweakin during peak hours coz u cant see the real speed. The networks kinda cluttured and jampacked during these hours.