How To Tweak Smart BRO WiFi

elijahpaul

@coolbuster and frostbound - i cant confirm anything yet. it changes on its own.

im using opendns for a month now. i didn't change anthing on tcp/ip settings but still its like a random result. Sometimes it gives a "avg.smartbro.net" and sometimes "avg 241.176"

my speed range is about 100-478Kbps.(478Kbps as the highest result recorded so far)

i dont have any tweaks. i removed them because with tweaks or none 478Kbps seems to be possible. it's just luck (and mercy from the basestation).

what time is that? cause before i can download 5-10 movies for about 1-2 days (that's 250-300mb per movie)

but now, i haven't tried downloading movies.. i haven't bought a new HD (my HD's full whaaaaa i need a DVD writer)

by the way, for evryone who needs help on analyzing the connection.. i suggest to post your speedtest of the follwing timestamp..

1. 7am

2. 12nn

3. 5pm

4. 9pm

5. 12mn or 1am

we need to see all your speedtests the whole day and we will do our best to help you out guys..

thanks

@rich_aled

it depends on what you are going to clean.. cause i'm using the following tools on my work (i work at www.geeksquad.com)

1. spy sweeper - full paid version

2. spy doctor

3. ad aware

4. ewido

5. trend micro sysclean

6. hijackthis

7. and the regedit

those tools are the one i use to remove spywares, adwares, virus, and fix windows errors (e.g. blue screen of death)

but all those tools are to be used only when there's an error.. after we fixed the error we uninstall everything but not spy sweeper. i suggest to use the antivirus such as AVG or avast for xp.. nod32 is for vista

ok back to the friggin tweakin topic...i've tried everything up to the point that i was like kingkong climbin to reach mah canopy to freakin run it over by a sidecar...hehehe, i guess me frustrated as hell...but walla i remember just payin 999 for a month of smartbro, 33.3 a day, 1.38 an hour, d friggin parking boyz make more..har har har , point of the matter is this darn ppl won't be in bizniz if they can't cheat us or vice versa...moral of the story, if i can afford it, i'll switch to  PLDTZ Empire 3.0 Mbps * 10 Free 100 MB e-mail accounts * 5 Static IP addresses *php14,500.  Pray that i win the lotto n i'm givin away 10 free empirez...

ps. me still hopin  that  somehow, someone can find a way to hack this friggin smartbroz :evil:

ok back to the friggin tweakin topic...i've tried everything up to the point that i was like kingkong climbin to reach mah canopy to freakin run it over by a sidecar...hehehe, i guess me frustrated as hell...but walla i remember just payin 999 for a month of smartbro, 33.3 a day, 1.38 an hour, d friggin parking boyz make more..har har har , point of the matter is this darn ppl won't be in bizniz if they can't cheat us or vice versa...moral of the story, if i can afford it, i'll switch to PLDTZ Empire 3.0 Mbps * 10 Free 100 MB e-mail accounts * 5 Static IP addresses *php14,500.  Pray that i win the lotto n i'm givin away 10 free empirez...

ps. me still hopin  that  somehow, someone can find a way to hack this friggin smartbroz :evil:

pray for you? count me in!  :angel: half of the 3MB will do ok  :knuppel2: