Tree huggers Unite.

I don't know, but the chick on the bike in leathers is kinda hot looking. In the 3rd pic.  :shock:

Not my type. Or rather not my age  :haha:

A few years back, near my cottage, there was a plan to create a parking for a touristic center on a terrain with old houses (not historic or anything) and trees. The owners were expropriated, but on the demolition date, they climbed in the trees and refused to come down. I can't remember how that day ended, but what I can say is that right now we have a parking lot that's virtually always empty. Quite a waste.

Not my type. Or rather not my age  :haha:

A few years back, near my cottage, there was a plan to create a parking for a touristic center on a terrain with old houses (not historic or anything) and trees. The owners were expropriated, but on the demolition date, they climbed in the trees and refused to come down. I can't remember how that day ended, but what I can say is that right now we have a parking lot that's virtually always empty. Quite a waste.

lol don't ever turn down experience due to age  how else are you going to learn :lol:

I guess your comments sums up the mistakes of the past, hope the leason has been learned , a lot of people sit glued to the TV while the experts uncover ancient remains of buildings , and eagerly relish the dating,  Greek , Roman etc ,

so what happens in 1000  years time , the uncovered 1980's concrete and glass

building gets dated to the year 2000 , the time of the 2nd comming of the vandals , :shrug:

lol don't ever turn down experience due to age  how else are you going to learn :lol:

I guess your comments sums up the mistakes of the past, hope the leason has been learned , a lot of people sit glued to the TV while the experts uncover ancient remains of buildings , and eagerly relish the dating,  Greek , Roman etc ,

so what happens in 1000  years time , the uncovered 1980's concrete and glass

building gets dated to the year 2000 , the time of the 2nd comming of the vandals , :shrug:

As far as us at this time Roco, we could be dated to born the first half of the last century and found amongst the tree roots.  :wink2:

As far as us at this time Roco, we could be dated to born the first half of the last century and found amongst the tree roots. :wink2:

:lol:True enough friend , good enough for me , I have met a lady in the retirement home . (if I dare mention it ) who was born in 1898 , dont know if she is still around but she was in 2002 and still doing OK , that one is going to have a wonderfull inscription , b1898 - d 200? ,