UFO science key to halting climate change

dn0

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

OTTAWA (AFP) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen.

Alien spacecrafts would have traveled vast distances to reach Earth, and so must be equipped with advanced propulsion systems or used exceptional fuels, he told the newspaper.

Such alien technologies could offer humanity alternatives to fossil fuels, he said, pointing to the enigmatic 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- which has become a shrine for UFO believers -- as an example of alien contact.

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough," he said.

Hellyer became defense minister in former prime minister Lester Pearson's cabinet in 1963, and oversaw the controversial integration and unification of Canada's army, air force and navy into the Canadian Forces.

He shocked Canadians in September 2005 by announcing he once saw a UFO.

Source: Yahoo News

I knew it!

Actually, maybe the man is on to something.

After all he was pretty much the top UFO report investigator when he was defense minister.

I still have a hard time believing that our sorry civilization is the only one in the Galaxy, let alone the entire Universe.

nice find dn0

but the only bit I still cant follow is that if these UFOs have the ability to cross light years , and appear around the Earth , that would to my mind make their technology a light year or two ahead of ours, then they break down with no rescue backup policy ,

I personaly do belive the are other civilasations out there , but wether we will ever get to meet them is another question , but if we did it might not be as good as we think , I realy dont fancy being put in a zoo, or even being the main course for lunch , I hope the world has found some new  technology and if a nation had got this I figure that they would be racing ahead to put it into practice , if only for the monetary gain it would give ,

Well of course DNO. They have had these since the early 1950's. And no they do not want to share with us. (not be saurcastic here either.) We have had flyuing saucers since way back to 1953 that I know of. But I am truly amazed that he was able to actually amaze canadians so easily with that one in 2005. Not sure why folks still get alarmed by this one. Jeez lois. Wake up folks. We are in the 21st century. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out.  :uglystupid2:

Well I have to admit I think there is life elsewhere than on this planet alone. And after all these years why all the secrecy. But, I have never seen a UFO, at least I don't remember, but I have seen a flying saucer, my wife  :tickedoff: missed and it crashed. :rolleyes: