Wish me luck

tstillery

Well Guys just thought i would let you all know  that i will be flying out this Thursday for Iraq for up to 18 months .... i should be east of baghdad 

about 70k from Iran they are not telling us much so i dont have a lot of info ill do my best to keep in touch and try to upload pics

HOOAH

out tstillery                  :evil6:

Good luck tstillery.

Keep your eyes open and you will be fine.

And when walking throughout the desert look out for Camel Spider's. They don't go does easy, they are bitch to hit and it usually takes 2 or 3 rounds.

In case anyone doesn't know what a Camel Spider is this is one. and they get alot bigger then that.

Good luck tstillery.

Keep your eyes open and you will be fine.

And when walking throughout the desert look out for Camel Spider's. They don't go does easy, they are bitch to hit and it usually takes 2 or 3 rounds.

In case anyone doesn't know what a Camel Spider is this is one. and they get alot bigger then that.

Theyre not as big as you think compare it to the hand at right theyre like probably 4 inches though I hear they get up to 6 inches big

well guys i have boots on the ground im here in Kuwaite for about another week or so God this place is dirty and boy does it smell lol should be heading up north outside of baghdad soon we drew are tanks yesterday so i have a little down time today so i need to make the most of it ...take care guys

HOOAH

out tstillery  :evil6: