Macs

x_6985381

Heres a great one, I've seen macs and their processing power, i was wondering how do they get the almost completely jitter-free environments. Is it their graphics processor or their ram? I'm trying to get that kind of performance out of my Intel p4, Is this possible? Graphics cards a 7600GS, should i just up my ram?

Heres a great one, I've seen macs and their processing power, i was wondering how do they get the almost completely jitter-free environments. Is it their graphics processor or their ram? I'm trying to get that kind of performance out of my Intel p4, Is this possible? Graphics cards a 7600GS, should i just up my ram?

Apple controls everything with a mac, thats how they have a jitter-free environment. from the hardware to the OS. though macs can be just as slow as windows at time. Macs love ram get one with 512mb and you will not be happy.

With a intel P4 your most likely never going to get the performance, its just too old and slow. Your going to have to upgrade to a core 2 if you really want to see a difference. 

I'm really rather starting to hate that i went out the day myold pc hit the ground and bought this sony vaio, It's to slow for anything and I'm beginning to think I'll just save around $5,000.00, and build my dream machine. Look for it people, *starts saving*  :roll:

$5000 would build one hell of a setup. But being a bit older and not a gamer, I think of all the other things I could do with that kind of scratch. Like building on one of my project cars. When I spent $700 that was enough for me. Now when I was younger like you, the puter would have been way more important.

Not sure how grandpa got loose again. He must have stolen his room key from the nurse again.  :2funny: Will have to also figure out which guard he bribed this time.  :police:

Not sure how grandpa got loose again. He must have stolen his room key from the nurse again.  :2funny: Will have to also figure out which guard he bribed this time.  :police:

Well tommie, I got two words for you and it's not "happy motoring"  :flipa: , but to answer your curiosity I used the fire escape  :violent5:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

tommie, you crack me up  :haha:

There he is boys, running down the hall...quickly now before he gets away. Now get back in that laundry basket before they see you grandpa.  :police:

I don't know where you hang out Tommie but I have been in the wood shop most of the day. I left my PC running to sort and auto respond to your posts, is it working?  :haha:

I need to get a Mac and see if it will work too.  :laugh: