Router with U.S. tech support?

I called D-Link several times in the last couple of weeks and each time got some foreign sounding person, and would not tell me where they were. To be truthful, their english was better than most but the last time I called the tech, when asked where he was located hesitated and then said "California" to which I asked the capital of California to which he hesitated and then replied he didn't know because he just moved there.  So It's not positively confirmed I guess but suspected... :undecided:

Very few consumer companies offer US based tech support.. if that is what you have to have then might want to look into cisco.. but it is going to be $$$$$

All the more reason to support the ones that do. I'm starting a web site that lists the companies that use India Call Centers and give alternatives for the same product that don't use India.  For example while Hughes Satellite Internet uses India (and it is indeed call center HELL!), the friendly people at Wildblue connect you to Colorado Springs...