Motherboard monitoring utility

I've got an ASUS M2V-TVM motherboard ( Software for it ) but it obviously does not support ASUS PC Probe .. Even its CD does not contain any version of it. I am able to see the values in BIOS but unable to do so when the computer is actually running and doing something in the operating system. Do you have any recommendation on what other software to use to monitor cpu and motherboard temps? There is an ACPI driver for Virtual Device (assuming its for an old BIOS 0110 revision) on the download page and the PC Probe II mentions failing to install ACPI driver and that the model is not supported (the driver ini file mentions the same ACPI driver version so I assume they are both the same drivers, but installing the Virtual Device one did not help the PC Probe || installation). Thanks for any replies and suggestions.

if speedfan doesnt show temps for everything try going into the options and checking what is unchecked for your system.  :smile2:

it may be that that is all of your hardware that will use temp. sensors

I did but only ones were the Core and HDD I believe (I tried to expand them but they didn't contain any other items).

what pc is it that your trying on again? a custom or prebuilt?

I've got an ASUS M2V-TVM motherboard ( Software for it ) but it obviously does not support ASUS PC Probe .. Even its CD does not contain any version of it. I am able to see the values in BIOS but unable to do so when the computer is actually running and doing something in the operating system. Do you have any recommendation on what other software to use to monitor cpu and motherboard temps? There is an ACPI driver for Virtual Device (assuming its for an old BIOS 0110 revision) on the download page and the PC Probe II mentions failing to install ACPI driver and that the model is not supported (the driver ini file mentions the same ACPI driver version so I assume they are both the same drivers, but installing the Virtual Device one did not help the PC Probe || installation). Thanks for any replies and suggestions.

:(

I thought since BIOS had the temps there was a program that could read those temps. I'll do some researching on the net but any other programs that you can point my way would be appreciated too. Thanks for all the links and replies :)

EDIT: Custom PC. Just bought the new motherboard, cpu and memory.