Christmas Smileys

Sparticus

Christmas in July ain't that far away........we're just a little early.. :smitten::evil6:

:lol: yeah I guess math isnt my strongest point ,

in the UK we only count weekdays for shopping , lol, do people shop on weekends ? how droll , weekends are for fun ,like stitting in Gridlock , or building up the Sunday morning hangover ,  :evil6: Sunday evening is reserved for thinking of 1000 legit reasons  to skip work on Monday  :lol:

:lol: yeah I guess math isnt my strongest point ,

in the UK we only count weekdays for shopping , lol, do people shop on weekends ? how droll , weekends are for fun ,like stitting in Gridlock , or building up the Sunday morning hangover ,  :evil6: Sunday evening is reserved for thinking of 1000 legit reasons  to skip work on Monday  :lol:

Roco.....you gotta remember....shopping is americas #1 sport....so yeah we do it on weekends...how else would we find the time to get so deep in debt.... :2funny:

Doesn't everyone pick what smile they use?  :grin:, :wink:

yes...but u can pick what ur smilies look like from the choices in ur profile...just go to ur profile and click "Look and Layout Preferences" then at the top u have "current theme" and "current smiley set" choose there how u want ur smiley's to look... :)

Hey, you always need a back up plan. Just trying it out.I already made friends with her tree pals. Did you know squirrels bite?  :o

:lol: No I didn't know that, but then I have never tried  getting up real close to a squirrel ,

They are very fond of nuts , so I have been told , so go carefull Bro.  :evil6:

:lol: No I didn't know that, but then I have never tried  getting up real close to a squirrel ,

They are very fond of nuts , so I have been told , so go carefull Bro.  :evil6:

So they told me. I am wearing a stainless steel mesh cup guard.  :uglystupid2:

Yeah Tommie, they'll either be running along side of you or gnawing at you.  :lol:

Sounds like my ex.  :evil: