All Jokes Aside, Lets talk connections.

Need I explain my connection type. But honestly the only option I have is roadrunner 10/356 Or $34.00 - for Roadrunner Premium. I've had both and honestly I feel like the premium is if not as slow as the basic slower! I'd like FiOS to land, but I don't think that'll happen for at least a few years. (Small Community) Are their any connection out here where I am, besides roadrunner? I've search the internet quiet a few times trying to get rid of this damn Roadrunner. And almost all have ended in this is the only cconnection. (<10mbp/s). I'd just like to see if anyone on Testmy.net has or knows of any website that will show me what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance  [geek-small]

Unless hardware is put in place by a another company that is probably your only choice.  :sad:  But don't feel bad 

I've search the internet quiet a few times trying to get rid of this damn Roadrunner.

the Coyote has tried for years and failed.  :wink:

• 1 year later...