RoadRunner...Upgrade Questions...

wyantm06

Ok, I don't know if anyone on here would really know...But I always have trouble getting through contacting TimeWarner, so I thought I would ask on here. Ok right now I have the Basic package. I was wondering, do ALL areas that have RR have the upgrade package to 8mb download and I don't know what the upload is so if anyone could tell me then great! But is it available in all areas? I am looking for a better upload for when playing on XBL GRAW 2 to host rooms better. Thanks.

Depends on wear you are if your located near your ISP's headquarters where ever your internet comes from, then your almost always able to get their 8mbp/s connection. Although Time warner has recently announced their 10mbps/356kbps upgrade from 7mbps/256kbps. Where are you located? If close to flordia or almost anywhere in new york you should be seeing speeds of 10mbps. This is not through-out the u.s.

Depends on wear you are if your located near your ISP's headquarters where ever your internet comes from, then your almost always able to get their 8mbp/s connection. Although Time warner has recently announced their 10mbps/356kbps upgrade from 7mbps/256kbps. Where are you located? If close to flordia or almost anywhere in new york you should be seeing speeds of 10mbps. This is not through-out the u.s.

I live in Erie, PA. I have the 5mb download, and 384kb upload package now. I need to upgrade my upload bad! My download I am happy with.

Looks like roadrunner basic is the only available connection they are offering with roadrunner. Have you searched for other connection types. Verizon FiOS may have landed close to you. It's basic is faster than Roadrunners and is only $39.99 a month. Check it out!

- hope this helped. :smile2:

Looks like roadrunner basic is the only available connection they are offering with roadrunner. Have you searched for other connection types. Verizon FiOS may have landed close to you. It's basic is faster than Roadrunners and is only $39.99 a month. Check it out!

- hope this helped. :smile2:

I can't get anything other than RoadRunner or satellite Internet.

If you have any other choices do not go satellite.  :2funny:

I got Cable from TW after 3 years of Hughesnet satellite.. :smitten:

The best you could get is around 1.5 down and 200 up. Thats if you were very lucky.

Sometimes drops to Dialup speeds for some people. :knuppel2:

It is only for people with no other choices. Like out in the boonies.. :uglystupid2: