One Kickass B-day.

x_6985381

Whats up people, thank for checking out what I'm planning for my birthday.

So basically I'm going to get $1,000.00USD for my birthday, and well I need help!

So heres the plan, with 1k I'm hoping to make quiet a pretty gruntful computer.

I'm wishing to upgrade and not just the regular stuff like a graphics card or anything.

I'm talking the good stuff, the CPU and the Motherboard!

Heres what I was thinking:

CPU:  Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Conroe 2.66GHz LGA 775 - [view]

Motherboard:  EVGA 122-CK-NF63-TR LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - [view]

Currently:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Hyperthreading 3.00Ghz LGA 775 - [view]

Motherboard: Intel 915GV Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Non-matching mine: Stock - circuit city sony vaio

Help me get the best bang for the buck, Please don't be afraid to post anything you'd think would work! I'm open to suggestions and anything you ask me. The computers getting pretty slow and I'm hoping to revive it! Don't worry about case size, I have a few extra cases around, that'll fit any board out there! Also don't wory about cooling, I have a Zalman heat-sink downstairs. [view]. And of course a few pictures to show you what I'm running and all that good stuff.

Thanks in advance