where's shug?

:lol: I PMd him in Feb about the awol , he was playing with a new P3psp, tvdrd ,wk, or something like that ! so guys all PM him , great guy IMHO , I guess he just  needs a nudge ,

Shugs speak to us , Please , even if only to say  :flipa: we miss you Bro ,

haven't seen him in a while...

good topic Reso.... ( as allways ) and anyone seen Ryan , Cholla, Rom-Dos, Philip , and many more,  sorry guys if your name escapes me at the moment , no insult intended ,

There is some good guys gone AWOL , IMHO

Ok there has been some policy changes of late , and yeah some don't suit me, but I guess I am flexible  :shocked: , so for me rock on TMN  :thumbsup:, but surely there is room for us all  in this great comunity

We're banning you in 20 mins......didn't ya get the PM????

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: [nerdly]

:lol: Sorry missed reading it ! I thought is was more off those offensive ones , I clicked on the report button ,  :shrug: ,

Edit,  my bad on this post , I ducked too soon, :lol: the missile was aimed at Reso ,  :lol:

I think coknuck is the most common mod face here lately.  :thumbsup: So three cheers.    :occasion14:

You know how it is when they finally get Vice Administrator. They disappear. Swimmer, php, shug, Van Buren, how often do they post? (and any other vices I did not think of. ) not including drinking.)  :wink:

forgot me

but tommie gorman since you saying that people disapear do you think the place needs more mods ?

I think coknuck is the most common mod face here lately.  :thumbsup: So three cheers.    :occasion14:

You know how it is when they finally get Vice Administrator. They disappear. Swimmer, php, shug, Van Buren, how often do they post? (and any other vices I did not think of. ) not including drinking.)  :wink:

I usually only post if I have something useful to say... that doesn't mean I'm not around

:2funny: Tommie , you got me thinking , do you remember the talk of Camp TMN being on offer a while back ,?   Well during a Google Earth search for Shug's ,( Shug is listed on there  :lol:) and it seemed the appropriate tool to search with :lol:, it shows one of my cars anyway , lucky for me it was in the right street  :shock:, :evil6:

I came across this Pic.  it may explain where all the Vice admins  have gone  :2funny:

forgot me

but tommie gorman since you saying that people disapear do you think the place needs more mods ?

(and any other vices I did not think of. ) not including drinking.)  :wink:

My mistake, I guess it is hard to remember them all. Nah, there are plenty. Just commenting I guess.

So that is what the camp looks like Roco. You are a good investigator, did you work for Scotland Yard or something?  :police:

My mistake, I guess it is hard to remember them all. Nah, there are plenty. Just commenting I guess.

So that is what the camp looks like Roco. You are a good investigator, did you work for Scotland Yard or something?  :police:

I think he thinks he's 00something or another  :idiot2: