Chinavasion.com??

wyantm06

Ok, I own a second hand shop. I was wondering does anyone know if this site is legit? I am trying to buy electronics at wholesale price. If it is not legit, does anyone know any other sites I could check into on getting wholesale electronics for my store? Thanks.

Hi wyantm06 , have you checked the prices on Chinavision.com

they seem a bit on the high side, then you got shipping on top !

I just looked at their usb 4gb pen drives $94.00 (unbranded )+ shipping  at Chinavision.com

in the UK with it's high taxes it's  $52(kingston ) including shipping , from a major on line shop , 

Do any of you know how I would go about doing what Wal-mart does with video games? Like where the company sends you game consoles, and new released games? I been researching and can't find anything of this information. I wish I could though, I would love to get my business going a lot better.

Do any of you know how I would go about doing what Wal-mart does with video games? Like where the company sends you game consoles, and new released games? I been researching and can't find anything of this information. I wish I could though, I would love to get my business going a lot better.

There are places on the net you can buy consoles and games wholesale but you must have proof of your buisness. I will see if I can find it again. I dont know of a B&M whole seller to send you to.

There are places on the net you can buy consoles and games wholesale but you must have proof of your buisness. I will see if I can find it again. I dont know of a B&M whole seller to send you to.

Well I have a tax license that says my store name on it. That's my proof. If you could find a site for me that has wholesale video game stuff that would be awesome. I been searching and searching since I have had my business. That's been over a year. Thanks!

Well I have a tax license that says my store name on it. That's my proof. If you could find a site for me that has wholesale video game stuff that would be awesome. I been searching and searching since I have had my business. That's been over a year. Thanks!

I have been super busy and didnt get on here at all last night. I will look today while I am at work.