eXeem Public Release

organ_shifter

looks good

keep us posted please

its just a torrent search/download program isnt it ?

It's up for public release. You can get it at the provided link above.

I downloaded and I think it sucks like 24kbs when I have a 3mb line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Also the ads are so bad!!!! I was worried about the ads but I thought I would try it and I did and the ads are so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, as you can see, my download is 135Kbps. I've had speeds over 300Kbps. with this program. I don't have ads at all as I can tell (mainly because I use PopUpCop).The ads pay the bills for future developement. It has how many seeds/peers are active for each torrent. This is peer 2 peer, so, if you are sharing with someone with a slower connection, you can't expect to get it a super high speeds. Download files with higher share ratios (seeds) and you will get faster speeds (Just like Bit Torrent). Works great for me!!

I downloaded and I think it sucks like 24kbs when I have a 3mb line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Also the ads are so bad!!!! I was worried about the ads but I thought I would try it and I did and the ads are so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO YOU USE SO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!! ALLL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!! EVER HEAR OF RUN ON SENTENCES!?!?!??!

When I installed it or after!! I noticed a new toolbar on my internet explorer!!! And even in like my computer!! Also my pop up blocker went crazy when I was online because of pop ups witch none of this was happening before!!! Also try scanning your pc with the latest adaware and see what it comes up with!!!!

this is destined to be full of virii

This would be true if it were Kazaa, however, eXeem has a hash/metadata system. This allows for the program to verify data more efficiently. Being built on the same concept as Bit Torrent, eXeem will flourish immensely, with or without negative feedback. One thing is for sure though, it will go on to surpass Kazaa, EDonkey, EMule, and Limewire. Exeem is the new technology for sharing. If you share/leech...get used to it. Once it's fully polished, all other P2P programs will follow suit. Some will have no ads (more or less).

Hey I see you downloaded exeem did you notice the ads!!!?

Mabey, if you dropped down a little scrill to help fund the project, there would be no need for ads. If you are not prepared to hit yo' pockets, you gotta get in where you fit in.

Anyway, the majority of all torrent sites that most of us visited contained popups/ads.

well theres your problem, when you install eXeem, you have a choice of whether or not you want the eXeem toolbar...

i didnt install the toolbar, and i got no ads/spyware/nada-nothing-zip

Thank you for stating that again. i wrote it in the opening post, but I guess it was missed.