HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGGR3!!!!!!!!

water

occasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gif:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:occasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gif:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday!!!!  (I know I'm early, but I always was faster than you!)  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

occasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gif:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:occasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gifoccasion13.gif:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Father i've one thing to say.......... :iamwithstupid: and... occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' /> occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />

Thank you ladies and gentelmen for all the kind words and wishes.. :azn:

And to shug and coknuck too...in case they don't fit into the above category :2funny: :2funny:

And dear water.... :smitten:

daily stats.....66.6% of ex wives.....nothing

80% of my children.....nothing

100% of girl friends.....had it... :azn:

33.3% of my employees ....had it.. :haha:

night all ......and thanks.. [nerdly]

and for those that don't care.....neither shall I... :twisted:

And to shug and coknuck too...in case they don't fit into the above category :2funny: :2funny:

:321::kiss:

It's my fault, I have your gifts from the kids. You get them tomorrow, but only if you put out!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It's my fault, I have your gifts from the kids. You get them tomorrow, but only if you put out!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

so your saying I should leave it out......isn't that called trolling.... :2funny: :2funny:

so your saying I should leave it out......isn't that called trolling.... :2funny: :2funny:

did you know that dork is another name for whale penis?  :2funny:

Bad comparison......but I do have that word tatoo'd on my forehead......that's forehead....

I thought it was FORESKIN!

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: