RoadRunner Help...

wyantm06

My RoadRunner has just started going slow Friday night. I am supposed to be getting 5mb download and 384kb upload. I tried reseting my modem and router and nothing. Running direct to modem, and still nothing. My current speeds are 1mb download and 340 something kb upload. I live in the NEO / Erie, PA area for RoadRunner. Is there downtime or something? Someone please help, also in GRAW 2 people keep dropping from my room.

Well, I just checked. I don't see a single thing wrong in my area :angry: I don't know what could be the problem. I just unplugged everything again for like 20 minutes and still nothing. These were my last results.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 672 Kbps about 0.7 Mbps (tested with 579 kB)

Download Speed is:: 82 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/03/17 - 7:45pm

Bottom Line:: 12X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 12.49 sec

Tested from a 579 kB file and took 7.063 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 14.26 % of your hosts average (rr.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-7XEHMBPQ1

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 [!]

Can you hook up your modem with USB? Just to see if its not your NIC (ethernet) causing the problem.

No, I don't know what to do. I'm so frustrated. But I don't think it can be the NIC at all. I am trying to play on Xbox Live on GRAW 2 and it drops people all the time from my room. The Xbox 360 runs to my router then to modem.