Anyone Ever Escalated Issue On PayPal For eBay Complaint?

wyantm06

Ok, I sold a PSP with carrying case, cleaner, 10 new release games with protective cases, and charger all for $224. All were new release games except like 3. I let it go cheap. All items were tested and worked fine. The person complained to PayPal saying that two games were broke. I immediately escalated because I am not refunding anything when it all worked fine. I state in al my eBay auctions all items AS-IS. I have 100% good feedback now and never received a complaint. Do you think PayPal will refund her money and take it out of my account? Because that is complete crap. This person is trying to scam me. They sad they cleaned the products, how do I know they didn't ruin them in the process of cleaning them? Someone please help. Who do you think will win?

if she put a dispute in against you then paypal already took the money from you on a temp hold.

Paypal will most likely give her the money back, it could take a few months but they will, the best thing to do if they do give it back is not fight it with paypal because you will loose, you just need to call your bank and dispute the charge and they will give you your money back.

i dont know but good luck.

someone tried to scam me before oon ebay than i escalated the claim and they sent out the item ^^

If PayPal refunds them the money then that's BS! That means they got $600 worth of stuff for free. I will NEVER use eBay and I will cancel my PayPal if they decide to do so. It's quite ridiculous they are going to complain over this when they got a huge value. They said Madden 2006 don't work but I included Madden 2007. Who would play 06 anyways? Everything did work because I do own my own business. But this is getting crappy, and I am starting to hate eBay more and more now. Seems like every time I sell something they scam me, they won't pay or something along of the line of what I explained.

if she put a dispute in against you then paypal already took the money from you on a temp hold.

Paypal will most likely give her the money back, it could take a few months but they will, the best thing to do if they do give it back is not fight it with paypal because you will loose, you just need to call your bank and dispute the charge and they will give you your money back.

Again, if that happens I am done with eBay. If they take the money out, what do I explain to my bank?

i think that because u put in ur ad..."as-is"...then the finding will be in ur favor...they've always been fair to me...i've never had any problems with ebay or paypal

just state ur case as best u can...without anger...just facts...i'm sure it'll be fine...

have u taken a look at the feedback of the other person...they'll take that into consideration also...if they have had previous disputes or negative feedback  that was unresolved...that'll be in ur favor

remember that ebay and paypal have been around a long time...they wouldn't have come this far by doing bad business or not being fair to their customers...

on the other hand...whew...now if u have to order a new card...well that's a bit grueling...but you get it eventually  :-P