Cheepest Price on PS3 ?

dtsman

I dont think you will get a real "deal" anywhere. You will probably pay full price no matter where you go. If someone is selling it for less than MSRP I wouldnt buy it, you will prob get ripped off. You could buy the system new and extra controllers and games off ebay for a pretty good discount.

I work at Sam's Club and if you put ur cart way the hell in the middle of nowhere I'll kill you  :knuppel2:. (yea i'm a damn cart "associate")

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

that must be a real exciting job

I have always had a dream (and this is serious, no joke) to win the lottery and be a "Cart Wrangler" at Wal Mart. I would wear a cowboy hat, chaps, have a lasso and on my bull rider vest it will read cart wrangler. I will do it for no pay and show up to work everyday with my ipod. WOO HOOO.

I have always had a dream (and this is serious, no joke) to win the lottery and be a "Cart Wrangler" at Wal Mart. I would wear a cowboy hat, chaps, have a lasso and on my bull rider vest it will read cart wrangler. I will do it for no pay and show up to work everyday with my ipod. WOO HOOO.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I would pay to get into the walmart and see that.

Kind of like this? :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:shock:

Guest PeePs
Hey, If it wasnt for the cart associates you would have to go dig around in the parking lot for a shopping cart!

PeePs I praise you for your work.

There have been many times when I wished people would just grab their own carts from the parking lot instead of making me haul those bastards in, but then I realize that I wouldn't have a job.  :haha:

Guest PeePs
i like pushing 2 or 3 carts together at an odd angle and then plastic tie-ing them together to form an immobile clump.

yea and i like plastic tie-ing people up to the front my car to form a reinforced bumper.