Exeem and Exeem light!!!

jim2006

That i right there is a exeem light now!!!!! This is the link to the light version http://thefreehost.org/exeemlite019.exe . Also people on here may argue with me about there being ads on the exeem regular but as far as I know there is read up on it!!!!!  Also if you read up on the exeem regular it will say that it has the toolbar that is youir choose to install but if you read more about it, it says that it loads cydoor everytime you run it!!!!!!!!!! And it also says it installs cydoor!!! I will state that after I installed it I found ads and my ram usage doubled because there was obvisily something running in the background even when it wasn't running!!! But I unistalled it and restored my windows to a previous time but I don't know if that got rid of it all any ideas on that!!!!!?