testmy net has some tough cookies,

ninjageek

Not sure why. But running c cleaner and even reboot the computer and it still shows me logged in until I log out. Its no big deal really, just seems like a pretty strong cookie.  :laugh:

It will show you loged on during a certain time no matter if your on the site or not. Don't know what the timeout length is.

VanBuren :)

Have you checked Ccleaner options "cookies " make sure TMN is not in the cookies to keep box ,

I have just tried running  Ccleaner while on TMN , closed the browser , restarted the browser , and I was logged out  :undecided:

Yea I  checked the cookie settings. testmy is no there to save. I do use opera browser and I wonder if its something with that. Will have to play with it to see whats up. Its really no big deal. Dosent matter. Just seems odd.

Yep its opera. C Cleaner will not purge opera's private data. Will have to get in and see about fixing that. Just bored and goofing off.