IE7pro 0.9.12

organ_shifter

IE7pro 0.9.12

Publisher's Description:

IE7pro is an add-on for Internet Explorer 7 which adds lots of features and extras that make your IE easier, more useful, more secure and more customizable.

Latest Changes:

• Added greasemonkey alike script support (user script which can modify specific web pages ), with youtube downloader and other famous video sharing websites downloader support
  • Added user plugin support for IE7 status bar (Built-in global weather, alexa and google rank , webserver information)
  • Enchaned AD block (now can filter image/div/iframe, support Regular Expression)
  • Added Flash block again

Screenshot: (click to view larger image)

[url="http://images.betanews.com/screenshots/1168277137-1.png"] [img=http://images.betanews.com/screenshots/scaled/1168277137-1.jpg] [/url]

[/html]

Get it/read reviews here: [b][color=red]IE7pro 0.9.12[/color][/b]

Not trying to be a smarty pants. But I think this has type of program has been around for sometime. Its called maxthon browser. From the looks of it pretty much same thing. Could be wrong. I used to use maxthon most the time until I found opera.

This is just an add-on which gives additional security/functionality to Internet Explorer. It's not an entire browser. :wink: