Anybody know of a legit stay at home job on the computer....

Siryak

I do not. But I did want to post to tell you this. A while back I was doing traveling nursing. Me and the wife were on assignment in Nome Alaska and she wanted something to do out of the home. I searched and searched and researched at home work. I found one that was great, I researched it everything looked good. SCAM. Tell her to be real careful. I will tell you that you CAN make good money working from home doing Medicare/Medicaid billing. I pay a guy 5k a month to sit at home and bill my TILES. You have to know what you are doing and then it is hard to find a job. Good luck.

Freelance work is very good, there are a few website were you can bid on jobs that people need done, alot of them are graphics for a website. My neighbor makes about 4k - 5k a month doing that.

Otherwise if she knows how to talk to people, and can figure out how to get into auctions, ebay is another very good place.

Medical transcripting aka typing for doctors is a pretty good job. Problem is finding a doctors office. Usually they are short on typers so if you ask they usually give you information and probably interview or something.

She is actually working at a doctor's office right now. She used to order supplies and now she is taking patience back and giving the shots...