Yes I did. Two weeks ago I could download at 100kbps (Using Azureus, the ports is above 50000 and I'm using encryption).  My router and firewall settings have not been changed.  Yesterday I received a call from a friend and he told me he is experiencing the same situation.

First post ever here, but yeah, I am having the very same problems. Most downloads keep themselves at bay at around 1-7KBs, but some have gone all the way up to 35KBs and others just recently went all the way to 200KBs, but never passed that limit. Never have I seen those speeds again with uTorrent. So yeah, OneLink is limiting download speed on P2P programs, and its getting VERY annoying. Hopefully many will complain (I'll get to that tomorrow) and they'll revert. Meh....

First post ever here, but yeah, I am having the very same problems. Most downloads keep themselves at bay at around 1-7KBs, but some have gone all the way up to 35KBs and others just recently went all the way to 200KBs, but never passed that limit. Never have I seen those speeds again with uTorrent. So yeah, OneLink is limiting download speed on P2P programs, and its getting VERY annoying. Hopefully many will complain (I'll get to that tomorrow) and they'll revert. Meh....

Is that even legal for a ISP to censor stuff like that

im sure u could probably sue citing the 1st admentmend or net nutralaty

or some crazy shit

i have prtc Dsl 1mb  the games  and everything p2p are been really slow lately only way the speed can go up is like 1 am  to like 10 am then like 10 the ms or lantecy start go really up like way high to like 500 to 700 ms.

So i think the  both internet providers have the same problem than i think they can't fix

usoledad, Him, juanmaster...let me just say welcome to the forum...i'm positive that u all will get the help here for all these smarty pantses on here...  :-P they're all great as u will soon see...enjoy ur stay, stay long, and come back often...

and don't forget to tell ur friends about testmy.net :)

Title: Low speed in p2p with Onelinkpr?

2nd post (I guess babel fish doesn't quite get Spanish):

I have you plow and the velocida this slow one does not pass of 1 kb seng nose the q happens

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

i have had little trouble with onelink speeds the last few months. (except for the usual outages when it rains. but nothing works when it starts raining.)

as for p2p being slow, complain to them that you can't steal stuff fast enough. i am sure that they will fix it. :haha:

dude u have serious probs, u think everything that is p2p is illegal. For example I just downloaded the lords of the ring online open beta using utorrent, from the official webpage. Is that illegal? or stealing?  :idiot2: