Google TiSP (BETA) OMG!!

I don't know what the hell this is, but it's pretty funny/shocking. :2funny:

TiSP: Going with the Flow

Google TiSP (BETA) is a fully functional, end-to-end system that provides in-home wireless access by connecting your commode-based TiSP wireless router to one of thousands of TiSP Access Nodes via fiber-optic cable strung through your local municipal sewage lines.

The kit:

googletispkitux9.jpg

The system:

tispdiagramqu4.gif

Read the full page here: Get Started with Google TiSP

Check out the: Press Release

See the: FAQ

:2funny: :2funny:

These are great, a great potential for loss of time. My favourite was for the mentalplex:

"Some users unaccustomed to concentrated thought may experience side effects such as headaches, dizziness or flashes of brilliance."

Lol here are some more:

Error 008: Interference detected. Remove aluminum foil and remote control devices.

Error 8P: Unclear on whether your search is about money or monkeys. Please try again.

Error: Insufficient conviction. Please clap hands 3 times, while chanting "I believe" and try again.

Error 001: Weak or no signal detected. Upgrade transmitter and retry.(Lol this one was my favourite)

Error 666: Multiple transmitters detected. Silence voices in your head and try again.

Error: MentalPlex has determined that this is not your final answer. Please try again.

Error 144: That information was lost with the Martian Lander. Please try again.