Internet without Internet

x_6985381

well their stupid enough to leave it unlocked lol

that's like leaving the keys in your car while it's running and walking away.

lol..

cool but not morally right

you're right it is like leaving your car running and walking away, but if someone left their car running and walked away would you go take it and drive it? No, you wouldnt do anything, so if someone leaves a wireless connection unlocked why would you take their bandwith? not cool and not morally right. i wanted wired and wireless internet so i bought a wired and wireless router.....

If he is close enough he may of been getting a free hotspot. Lots of places are starting to offer thoes. So it may not be stealing. Not sure how one would go about finding out. Friend of mine lives close enough to one of these free hotspots. I know the local college has it. Lets the public tap into when they want.

If he is close enough he may of been getting a free hotspot. Lots of places are starting to offer thoes. So it may not be stealing. Not sure how one would go about finding out. Friend of mine lives close enough to one of these free hotspots. I know the local college has it. Lets the public tap into when they want.

good point, but how would he figure out if there was one? go into the businesses and ask i guess.....