Business question

Guest kamil234

Guest kamil234

Hey, me and my friend would like to try to open up a little business of ours. There's alot of people out here that paintball and a field is only like 5 minutes away. We found a site online that sells paintballs for $20 a case, free shipping. We would look to resell it locally for $35 a case. Cheapest paint around here is $40 per case, better paint runs up to $80 a case. We don't know the quality of the paint we're going to get.

We're gonna oreder 1 case tommorow to try it out and compare to the $40 case of paint i got at the local store.

What do you guys think of this? We don't have a store or anything we're just trying to sell it to people we know and at school and stuff. you think it'll work out?

FEEDBACK IS APPREACIATED.

Hi Kamil 234 , sounds like a good low cost start up biz , if it don't sell you can use the stock anyway , but given the proximity of the field and local players , you should do ok ,

the downside, you may upset the local stockists , so watch the legal/tax side of things ,

watch very carefully the legall responsibility  , try and get some good advice on that ,

Good luck

Guest kamil234

what you mean by that. is it not legal to buy stuff from a place and resell it?

as for taxes and stuff. you don't have to put it down unless it exceeds like $2000 dollars or something?

what you mean by that. is it not legal to buy stuff from a place and resell it?

as for taxes and stuff. you don't have to put it down unless it exceeds like $2000 dollars or something?

Hi Kamil , I was thinking on the lines of you sell a product , the buyer gets injured using it , you get sued as the supplier for 1/2 Mil. $ USD ,

I cant be more specific than that as UK law is very different to the USA,

I still sounds s viable scheme though ,

Guest kamil234

what is paintball?

sry  :buck2: no idea.

but i think its some gun game with paint as bullets?

yeah, you use guns powered by co2 or compressed air and you shoot people with paint. its fun...very addicting also

Guest kamil234

i dont know, he has a business partner that owns a paintball store and they opened up a airsoft store like 10 minutes from my house. he works monday tuesday and friday and he sells guns and the airsoft pellets or w/e its called