Wheres Cable

x_6985381

Well a couple of the female mods say they have him locked up... but Im not so sure. Yea CA3LEs hot and all... but I keep telling the females I dont think they are his "type."  :evil6: :evil6: Just kidding hes in jail... or just lazy... one of the two.  :wink: :wink:

i beleive this is now a hostage situation.

WATER YOU NEED TO LET CA3LE OUT OF YOUR CLOSET SO HE CAN GET SOME FRESH AIR!!!!!  :2funny::uglystupid2:

Ok here is the plan. You stand outside her window and flex. While she is laughing at you uncontrollably I will sneak in and make the extraction. Then if she tries to make a chase we will get Shug to threaten her with his mad skills, making her again laugh uncontrollably and we make a clean get away. The plan is fool proof. :2funny:

Ok here is the plan. You stand outside her window and flex. While she is laughing at you uncontrollably I will sneak in and make the extraction. Then if she tries to make a chase we will get Shug to threaten her with his mad skills, making her again laugh uncontrollably and we make a clean get away. The plan is fool proof. :2funny:

but remember, if you get caught during this high stakes extraction you can not say anything except your name rank and serial number, and we will deny all knowledge of your mission  :smile2:

but remember, if you get caught during this high stakes extraction you can not say anything except your name rank and serial number, and we will deny all knowledge of your mission  :smile2:

If I don't return I just want you to know that......Shug doesn't really kick ass like his sig says. Also I want you to have the bag of Jolly Ranchers(whats left of them) on my desk.

If I don't return I just want you to know that......Shug doesn't really kick ass like his sig says. Also I want you to have the bag of Jolly Ranchers(whats left of them) on my desk.

sweet, i'll donate them to needy children who's parents dont allow candy. (poor souls)

and i'll take money from your bank account for therapy for me and shug if you dont come back

sweet, i'll donate them to needy children who's parents dont allow candy. (poor souls)

and i'll take money from your bank account for therapy for me and shug if you dont come back

O there is no way the money in my bank account could come anywhere near close enough to pay for the therapy you guys are going to need. It would take millions. Although I don't think it is possible to really get over a loss so great...