Windstream broadband survey in my area.

t1wireless

Today the supervisor of the phone lines/services in my area stopped by my house. He was getting a list of names that would be interested in having Dsl. So ofcourse i  had my number added to the list he had a whole page full of numbers and told me if i knew anyone to give them his number. i would say he had 30-35 numbers....He said they would install a dslam at the end of my road( less than 1/4 of a mile) and i would be able to get 3mb dsl wich is so freakin awsome compared to dw4000. I have lived here pretty much my whole life its a rural area so i know a bunch of people who would be interested in getting dsl. How many names do u think he would have to have? Think this is a decent sign i mite get dsl sometime within the next year? I wonder how much money it would cost to install a dslam. Anyways thanks for reading, I know people here are smart so any info would be top-notch.

Thanks