Burnt Pixel on new Compaq Presario C500

wyantm06

They should, and have one of there people show you it work before you walk out with the new one. If it were me anyway.  :smile2:

Thanks. I am going to do that. I paid $699 for it, it should work correct! 1GB Ram, 80 GB HDD, 1.6 GHZ Processor, and has Vista.

Eh...I am sure there is a way, but I don't know what that is. If I were you I would just take it back. Better safe than sorry.

I am going to definatley take it back tomorrow. But I have a question. Do you think they will say no, and complain and say it is just a burnt pixel and live with it? I will raise hell if I have to lol. Or do you think everything should go smooth.

I am going to definatley take it back tomorrow. But I have a question. Do you think they will say no, and complain and say it is just a burnt pixel and live with it? I will raise hell if I have to lol. Or do you think everything should go smooth.

Nah...Because technically you could take it back even if it didn't have a problem within the first I think 90 days or so.

Really? I think I am going to just take it back and get my $$ and buy the Xbox 360 Elite when it comes out.

O good choice. I want to trade for one of those so bad. It would cost me too much extra to sell mine and buy one of those than it would be worth though. :cry:

If you cant take it back, then you should be able to call compaq. I think they will send you a box so you can send it in and they can fix it. It may take a while to get through to someone. And if you can live with out it for a while.

I have a compaq presario v5000. and the ram didnt work. So i called them and they sent me a box for the comp. but i didnt send it in because i just bought a new ram. but later on they did send me another ram but that one didnt work either.

Good news. I took it bak, and got a better laptop. I got a Toshiba Satellite It has 2 GB Ram, 120 GB HDD, Vista Home Premium, and Intel Core Duo Processor T5200. It ran me $1200 but it is well worth it. As a matter of fact I am in a parking lot now leeching off someones wireless connection  :cheesy:

Good news. I took it bak, and got a better laptop. I got a Toshiba Satellite It has 2 GB Ram, 120 GB HDD, Vista Home Premium, and Intel Core Duo Processor T5200. It ran me $1200 but it is well worth it. As a matter of fact I am in a parking lot now leeching off someones wireless connection  :cheesy:

Grrrrrrrrrr. that was mine dang it.  :evil2:

:lol: Kidding.

Grrrrrrrrrr. that was mine dang it.  :evil2:

:lol: Kidding.

LOL but nope I know it wasn't you. I was leechng off bar and grill place in my area. I searched for wireless connect and found 15, 5 were secured but 10 I could access. I didn't know there were that many idiots lol.