Cheap Wireless Internet??

wyantm06

Ok, I use RoadRunner at home. I am looking for a cheap portable wireless internet. Is there such things? I am looking for wireless to use on my laptop while at my job (dad owns the shop). I looked into RoadRunner and Verizon for the business but it is much beyond my expense. They want $80 a month. So is there any wireless portable internets to take with you on the road and even use while riding in a car with someone?

• 1 month later...

Yeah I am just trying to find something cheap I can use without hooking a modem and all that junk up. I want one with those wireless cards and you pay so much and get wireless internet where you can get it.

Sprint uses a wireless card and it is about $60 a month for unlimited. That is probably about as cheap as it is going to get...

Guest jeffwalker9999

Ok, I use RoadRunner at home. I am looking for a cheap portable wireless internet. Is there such things? I am looking for wireless to use on my laptop while at my job (dad owns the shop). I looked into RoadRunner and Verizon for the business but it is much beyond my expense. They want $80 a month. So is there any wireless portable internets to take with you on the road and even use while riding in a car with someone?

Now Sprint has usb based modems - so check it out

You spoke of in a car - yes sprint does work good while mobile

Also see www.jottodesk.com for a laptop car mount/desk

++ Use your cell phone - modem 

rates can be obtained from your cell provider

http://www.futuredial.com/support/usbdrivers/Drivers.htm

- or -

http://www.datapilot.com/downloads.htm (recommended)