P5N-E SLI cpu cooler

I just got a P5N-E SLI mobo, and since I plan on overclocking my E6600 a bit, I wanted to get an aftermarket cpu cooler. The problem is that I have about only 49 mm between the middle of the cpu and the humongous northbridge passive heatsink. I looked over zalman's website, and I can't seem to find something that will fit. I guess I could consider getting a heastink fan, but I was wondering what you guys were thinking would be the best option. I was also considering the Scythe Katana Cu, that might be able to fit, but it's kinda hard to get in Canada, so I'd prefer sticking to Zalman.

Edit: I thought maybe I could get a huge 120mm fan that would cover both my cpu and my northbridge, but I don't know much about cooling, so that might be a bad idea. The problem with getting a chipset cooler is that it will probably end up taking more space than the passive heatsink. To get an idea of the size of the heatsink, check this site:

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/434/2/

Yep, that's exactly the one I bought, but I also bought another NB heat sink because I don't think that cooler would have fit with the original one. Anyways, I doubt that the stock HS on the NB would have been sufficient, due to the fact that I have a similar one on my P5LD2 and its average temp is about 131 degrees Celsius (I plan on changing it too eventually, maybe for a small fan)

Yep, that's exactly the one I bought, but I also bought another NB heat sink because I don't think that cooler would have fit with the original one. Anyways, I doubt that the stock HS on the NB would have been sufficient, due to the fact that I have a similar one on my P5LD2 and its average temp is about 131 degrees Celsius (I plan on changing it too eventually, maybe for a small fan)

131 celcius!!! thats like almost 270 degrees Fahrenheit. thats pretty  hot lol

Nop, Speedfan is in Celsius, and it says 131. There's a fire sign next to the temperature  :haha: The cpu on my laptop also gets that treatment at 52 Celsius Idle cause it's known for overheating.

Everest also said so when I installed it but since I rebooted it won't give me any reading on anything  :sad3:

With so many heating problems, I invested a lot in cooling in my new box, I'l see how it goes.

Well I ran my comp with the case open and touched the HS for the northbridge and it becomes almost too hot to touch within 30 seconds of turning the computer on. That's y I will probably cool it with a small 40mm fan. Still havent checked in the bios, i'l keep you posted.

Ok, checked Asus Probe as well as the bios, and the MB temperature appears to be 35 Celsius. The reading i get on speedfan is AUX0, but I still haven't found what it measures. I also realized that one of the fan connectors was not plugged in. I haven't plugged it in yet, I'l look up what it does, but I find it unlikely that it was I that unplugged it by accident. Chances are that it just shipped unplugged. What's weird is that the fan that is connected to it running, so I guess that the power doesn't come from there. I took a picture, I'l post it when I upload it to my comp.