Eat (with it) out LOL !

Roco

A meal and a great floor show  :evil6: , ever done something you later regreted ?

:undecided:

Man cuts off penis in restaurant 

A man cut off his penis with a knife in a packed London restaurant.

Police were forced to use CS gas to restrain the man when they entered the Zizzi restaurant in The Strand on Sunday evening.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the man was aged between 30 and 40 and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

He was then taken to hospital in south London where his condition is stable. It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6586879.stm

I guess he is just a dickhead  :icon_cyclops_ani:, or maybe he had a chip on his shoulder  :evil6:

I am just glad I wasn't eating there at the time , allegedly half the women dinners cheered  :lol:, the other half cried   :crybaby2:

I reckon he is going to regret that cupid stunt  :evil6:

In related News...  :haha:

http://www.nbc5.com/news/8089105/detail.html

CHICAGO -- The Chicago Sun-Times reported Friday that a Chicago man resisted arrest in a most unusual way Wednesday morning.

Jakub Fik, 33, went on a rampage, smashing car windows on the city's Northwest Side. When police approached him, Fik hurled several knives and his severed penis at the officers.

Police subdued Fik with a Taser gun and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

According to the published report, doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday. A hospital spokesman said he was listed in good condition Thursday.

The paper said that Fik lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice Street. He is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak.

Fik told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

The suspect was bleeding when officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan told The Sun-Times.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said. Included in the hurled items was the man's penis.

He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

The officer said he sneaked to the side of the house and stunned Fik with the Taser gun. The suspect continued to struggle with officers near the front steps of the home.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

The published report included a statement from a University of Chicago urologist who said that the reattachment of a penis, while unusual, can be a highly successful operation.

I can't rememer where I heard this one...  :idiot2: