20,000 bucks under shugs ass

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: If you would convince CA3LE to allow me to actually give out the testmy bucks I have promised I will. But he wont, I have tried. Trust me, if you dont want any part of your body to touch his penis..... its hard to get what you want.  :azn::lol:

after crediting me with 20 testmy kilobucks the shugster is of course still sitting on them. i want the shop section of tmn opened to do something with them. and if it's just to buy ca3le a lapdance from water.

I'm in!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: If you would convince CA3LE to allow me to actually give out the testmy bucks I have promised I will. But he wont, I have tried. Trust me, if you dont want any part of your body to touch his penis..... its hard to get what you want. :azn::lol:

I'm still in!

:shocked:

I promise not to bruise him!

hey man, thats not nice, i mean come on doesnt he look exactly like you  :evil6:  JK.

i'm just kidding man, if i sent you a PM like that i'd get banned for showing what happens on a normal saturday night.....you should come next week  :shocked::2funny:

:o How dare you insult me like that!!! lol

Im sexy. You can have it... just ask.  :kiss::azn:

:3some::booty: