It was a beautiful day!

water

Aggr3 and I took the two middle kids to a ball game. The eldest child wanted to be a computer geek with the current husband, and the youngest had a dog show, so it worked out perfectly since my husband (now) has zero interest in sports or games.

It was a blast. The tickets to the Indans game were awesome, the team they were playing beat them the night before, and ruined their 6 game streak, and they knew it and proved they knew it.

We got to watch awesome action live, and the day was gorgeous, and I don't even like baseball, but now, after today, I could become a fan of it. We saw an amazing amout of HUGE plays. A guy flew through the air and caught a ball, and then.... in mid air aimed it perfectly to first base to get the runner out. Damn, that was amazing, I mean he was amazing! Another guy flew through the air and caught a ball and landed on his face!

I can't explain it, but it was a perfect day, and yet another gift to me in my life.

Thank you to Aggr3 and Atnevon for making this happen, I had a 'day in the life of '"everyone", and it made me feel whole :)

I'm gonna smile for a week! :D

*hugs and love to all*

Life is great! I'm BEAMING!

The Cleveland Indians were playing the Baltimore Orioles, and if you saw the game last night, there was a HUGE controversial call to make the game over, and the Indians played so HARD today that I can't even explain how outstanding it was.

At any rate - the kids are now outfitted for the next baseball game :D and I got to give my ex a gift wherin he smiled : and that meant more than anything!

Aggr3 and I took the two middle kids to a ball game.

We got to watch awesome action live, and the day was gorgeous, and I don't even like baseball, but now, after today, I could become a fan of it. We saw an amazing amout of HUGE plays. A guy flew through the air and caught a ball, and then.... in mid air aimed it perfectly to first base to get the runner out. Damn, that was amazing, I mean he was amazing! Another guy flew through the air and caught a ball and landed on his face!

I can't explain it, but it was a perfect day, and yet another gift to me in my life.

Thank you to Aggr3 and Atnevon for making this happen, I had a 'day in the life of '"everyone", and it made me feel whole :)

I'm gonna smile for a week! :D

*hugs and love to all*

Life is great! I'm BEAMING!

Its the simple things in life that offer the greatest memories. Good for you. Glad you had a great day.

Its the simple things in life that offer the greatest memories. Good for you. Glad you had a great day.

You have no idea how great the day was, it was a 

moment in time that will be forever treasured!

WOW, nice! To be able to forward your feelings to us all as you have is another gift.: ) Glad you kids had such a nice outing. Spring and a great friendship is awesome , makes for a good life.

The wife and I did our chores, and set out for a two hour ride on the girls, man was that nice. (although my groin is killin me right now ) lol

I'm kind of late in your thread, but the 24 hours between Saturday at 5pm and Sunday at 5pm were awesome. I just finished exams and there was a huge party to celebrate, we stayed up all night and I went to bed at 5 pm on Sunday. All kinds of funny/nasty stuff happened at the party and since this is a family-oriented forum, I'l refrain from explaining them, but just thinking of all that happened puts a smile on my face. Anyways, glad that you all had a good day too.

special...a mark in time...write it down somewhere and store it with some pics for later...sometime like that r great to reminisce on :)

... and set out for a two hour ride on the girls, man was that nice. (although my groin is killin me right now ) lol

wow...if u think ur groin is hurting just think how bad ur girls backs r hurting with u two riding them for two hours

:shock:

:smitten: