Show me yours !

Roco

OK here is mine , :lol: a screen shot of my Task Manager,   

My box is a Athlon 2.5 barton ( i think  :undecided:) with 1 Gb ram , I built it 3.1/2 years back

nothing special , and now fast becoming out of date , but still does the job that I want it to do , email , a bit of light Photo stuff , and TMN forum  :icon_thumright:

so no immediate update for me , my ADSL. B.B is at it's max of 2Mbps, and my bandwith usage is around 1.5 Gb per month  :lol:  and with  prices for components in the UK are about 2x the USA price  it's staying for a while longer , :cry2: O/S is  Xp Pro ,

any comments on commit charge ? and Kernel memory ? would be wellcome ,

as would any comments , apart from "build a new computer " :lol:

Oh lord, if I had my dig camera you would get such a picture right now. Great title,if I remember when I get home Il post "mine".  :evil6: I may get high and play on the slip and slide in the yard with the kiddos though. Fun fun fun.  :grin2:

Oh lord, if I had my dig camera you would get such a picture right now. Great title,if I remember when I get home Il post "mine".  :evil6: I may get high and play on the slip and slide in the yard with the kiddos though. Fun fun fun.  :grin2:

:2funny: "Till her daddy took the Tbird away" , sounds good to me Shugs, the kiddos grow up so fast , enjoy  , I had a rare day with mine ( now 33y old )  and it was good ,

just the 2 of us without the grandchildren,  :smile2: 

:2funny: "Till her daddy took the Tbird away" , sounds good to me Shugs, the kiddos grow up so fast , enjoy  , I had a rare day with mine ( now 33y old )  and it was good ,

just the 2 of us without the grandchildren,  :smile2: 

:kiss: I love you man... yea the kids are my life, well the wife and kids. I mean that too, if I lost them I would have no reason to live. Plus come on... slip and slide baby.

Yours looks pretty good to me  :icon_thumright:

I've got a bit more running...

:smile2: I have reloaded one of them puters  with a split  CPU usage history thingies

(H.P.dual core ? )   :smile2: it sure was blisteringly fast , yeah I want one , maybe next year  :cry2:

thanks for the input :php, and guys ignore my expert title ( joke count only  :lol:

all I have learnt is from TMN , and other sites, and with no formal training , but through TMN forum , I am now assistant to the IT manager at work ,

:lol: yeah, I get to screw back the spacers that come off with the plug  :2funny: