Watching it?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Watching it?

• Yes...huge hockey fan
    • Kinda casualy
    • Sportscenter count?
    • NO!!
    • Whats the NHL?

Well Im a huge hockey fan and a big fan of the NY Rangers...its been a pretty exciting season this year and the playoffs are great so far....the Rangers had the game stolen from them tonight and are now trailing the series 3-2.

Anyway...has anyone else in here been watching the playoffs?

All I can say is unreal game tonight.. The ending was crazy...  I thought that the Rangers had it in the bag.. Then they ice it.. Goal.. So off into overtime..  Penalty, which I really didn't see.., and what do you know another goal..

All I can say is that the games are at least close and worth watching..  I have followed the Rangers more this post season, due to the NY connection for both teams, than the Red Wings...

All I can say is unreal game tonight.. The ending was crazy...  I thought that the Rangers had it in the bag.. Then they ice it.. Goal.. So off into overtime..  Penalty, which I really didn't see.., and what do you know another goal..

All I can say is that the games are at least close and worth watching..  I have followed the Rangers more this post season, due to the NY connection for both teams, than the Red Wings...

Yea!!

I was so upset when I saw the final outcome...after Straka's goal...and the fact that there was so little time left..I thought it was over...but the icing was like a bad omen....it was identical to the one on Tuesday.Now Im just hoping we can win the next two :smiley:

i love playing ea sports hockey, but on tv i just can't see the frickin puck. [geek]

LMAO :haha:

You play on the xbox or pc?

[quote author=TheHalf

one thing i can not watch is nascar.... not to offend anyone, edit this post if i do.., but i agree with the saying nascar is the Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.

fine. then you spend 3.5 hours in a 130 degree hotbox cranking a 3500 lbs car around a 1/2 mile oval at 120 mph for 500 laps. thats 1000 180 degree turns. each and every one has to be perfect or you end up in the wall. then come again and tell me that nascar and other motorsports don't require some degree of physical fitness. :knuppel2:

we have alot in common there shug, football, easily amused, spend hours on tmn,....lmao 

kinda scary if you think about it.....  :shocked:  :uglystupid2:  :evil:

We actually do.  :wink:

Mehhhh....I still love hockey

Its hockey and soccer for me..I play both and I enjoy watching both :smiley:

Those two sports kinda go together. I dont know why I say that, they just seem to.

one thing i can not watch is nascar.... not to offend anyone, edit this post if i do.., but i agree with the saying nascar is the Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

you would be very surprised at how athletic you have to be to drive in nascar. Not to mention you have to be damn smart and quick, its not football, with one small wrong move you could kill someone.

And nascar is so much better in person. Ive been to basketball and football games and nascar is far better.

oh, and besides the drivers remember the pit crews. 7 guys changing 4 tires and gassing up in 13 to 14 seconds. in formula 1 they get it done in 6 to 7, but they have like 20 people working on the cars.

Its really only 3 guys, the jack man and 2 tire changers. And i don't care what any one says it takes alot of skill to change 4 tires in 14 seconds.