And some info I did not know. Thanks.

:lol:, just some added info on the flag of the UK , the "Union Jack "

this is a composite of the flags of the area called the UK ,

the first is the flag of St. George , of England

the second is the flag of St.Andrew of Scotland

the third is the flag of St.Patric of Northen Ireland ,

Jhe fourth is the flag of Wales , as Wales is a principality , :whaa:

it is not  not used in the Pic 5 , the Union Jack , the British national flag ,

flag #6 , is my birth right flag , which is a protectorate , with it's own laws (feudal )

BTW. I hated history at school  :evil2:,

in the last 10 years the English are using there own flag (#1 ) much more , instead of flag #5 the Union Jack , so times are indeed changing over here , my only concern is the security of the country ,

as maybe we will have a seperate military , i.e. a English army . and a Scotish army , etc. 

and in the world wide fight against terrorism that might not be a good thing , IMHO

Braaap.. repping the west midlands!

:lol:show your flag then Fiber optic ,  :lol

is it the one with crossed Kitchen appliances ? ...............only kidding Bro.

Hows things going ?

So did the Scottish and Irish fight with the UK in Iraq? I am a bit confused now.  :uglystupid2:

Indeed they are Tommie , some of the finest british troops IMHO,

BTW.on the Irish part only those from Northen Ireland ,

I dont think this part will change for many years, only local Scotish laws and tax ,

I think it just means they will become more like Canda and Australia in their freedom of choice and independance , but the queen will still be the figure head ,  :undecided:  :shrug:

Not trying to change the subject but what are your thoughts on all the camers in england. I hear its almost like big brother watching you. They are every where. I would think it would kinda creep me out. Then again the streets would be a bit safer at night.

Not trying to change the subject but what are your thoughts on all the camers in england. I hear its almost like big brother watching you. They are every where. I would think it would kinda creep me out. Then again the streets would be a bit safer at night.

Just a thought or 2 here. If I were a criminal, wouldn't I just go in where there were no camera's? Or are the streets flooded with them? Sounds a bit like locks. They are for the honest people.  :wink:

@Tommie, Some are clearly visible, e.x, Shopping Centres, Open Roads, However some are hidden in street lighting.

Where I live you cant get away from them, Unless your in the toilet as there isnt any inside, At our public toilets in the shopping centre the cams only watch outside..

No problem for me , and I cant see why it should be to honest folk ,

all the crap about infringing your liberties , you don't have any to start with if you live in a civilised comunity , try telling the revenue man that taxing infringes my rights etc , :lol:

I think you have to put your trust in the goverment , after all we elected them,

lots of people protest loudly , but if you ask them for an alternative  :shrug: they get struck dumb ,

I think the important factor is every one should feel safe , day or night , to be able to travel around unarmed , and without fear ,

BTW we havent got there yet unfortunatly ,  and I guess we never will fully achieve that ,

I just found out we have 1 camera to 14 people here in the UK , :lol: they sure are breeding fast  :evil6:,

we are now running trials with  talking cameras in one of our major cities ,

if you drop some litter , you get told to pick it up ,etc.  :shocked:

I just found out we have 1 camera to 14 people here in the UK , :lol: they sure are breeding fast  :evil6:,

we are now running trials with  talking cameras in one of our major cities ,

if you drop some litter , you get told to pick it up ,etc.  :shocked:

:2funny: :2funny: All I can say, is that is totally precious.  :wink:

Go UK.

I could just see a big fella in Harlem after one of those things told him to pick it up.  :knuppel2:  :haha: