**Official** Show Off Your Entertainment Setups!!! 56K WARNING, HIGH RES PICS

wyantm06

Ooo pretty can I have it...ALL OF IT. :lol:

Got yourself an Elite did yah. :azn: Unfortunately my broke self atm is stuck with a 19 in LCD to game it up on. I sit pretty close to the TV though so it isn't that bad. The 1000W surround sound helps make it all better. :cheesy: Basically I had the choice of bigger TV and no surround sound or smaller TV and awesome surround sound. Since I sit close I decided to go with the surround sound. The way TVs are dropping in price I will be able to get a bigger one before too long.

you guys wanna help me with some of that. :-P  lol i have a 25" tv that is OLD OLD OLD, ontop of my dresser with my ps2 beside it  :haha:

I'm using an old CRT tv right now too. Had to send the ole Sammy LCD in and it cost me $60 to ship it!!! :buck2::shock: The inputs went bad on it and it had a green tint to it.

Here is mine

60" HDTV Philips

XBOX 360

Nintendo Wii

PS3 60GB

Nice setup man, especially the consoles. I love a guy that owns all three. Nice.  :grin2:

My grandma has the same TV as you jypagam lol. :cool2:

This at least gets two of these ----->  :haha: :haha:

you guys wanna help me with some of that. :-P  lol i have a 25" tv that is OLD OLD OLD, ontop of my dresser with my ps2 beside it  :haha:

I just love you, when you move in with me Ill share mine with ya.  :wink::lol:

Nice setup man, especially the consoles. I love a guy that owns all three. Nice.  :grin2:This at least gets two of these ----->  :haha: :haha:I just love you, when you move in with me Ill share mine with ya.  :wink::lol:

Careful there. You might end up sharing more than your TV. I wont go into detail, but I think you know what I mean. :evil6:

Careful there. You might end up sharing more than your TV. I wont go into detail, but I think you know what I mean. :evil6:

Nah, hes going to have to put up something to play with my entertainment system... its pretty boss. So I think you got it backards.  :evil6:

:haha: :haha:I just love you, when you move in with me Ill share mine with ya.  :wink::lol:

lol i'll try to be there by dinner  :evil6:    jk shug, i'm sure that even if ya was serious you'd have enough to do without me  :haha:

Nah, hes going to have to put up something to play with my entertainment system... its pretty boss. So I think you got it backards.  :evil6:

:3some:  <----- :cry: I"M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!  LMAO  :2funny: