I want my 2 hours back...

ninjageek

Just saw spiderman 3. That was horrid. There is 2 hours and 20 bucks I will never see again. Um hello, giant sand man. That was a lame bad guy. Gee how do we fight the bad man made of sand. Maybe the little girl from the movie "signs" could lend a hand. Yes I know it was a commic book. But come on. I even herd a small kid ask his parents during the movie why don't they just poor water on him. Everyone around him laughed.

How many countless people know who spiderman really is. Half the city? The bad guys try to kill him the same way the bad guys tired to kill bond. James Bond.  God I hated that movie more than vista. Spiderman just jumped the shark. Sad to see him go.

I liked the fact that they didn't give us an hour and a half of mindless action, but instead a real movie, with character development and structure.

Seriously, I mean the 1st and 2nd had just about the same amount of fighting as the 3rd.

Exactly, though I will admit, there were some cheeseball moments.  Like how Harry found out how his father died, and the ending with Sandman was really cornball.  It seems like they had to through a few things in at the last minute, to wrap it up.

I can say in all honesty. If I ever get the chance and I probally will, I will personally tell one of the guys that was in the movie what I thought. The guy that played the editor of the newspaper that toby worked for. I know him. His name is jk simmions. When we were kids we just called him kim. Last time I saw him was at my dad's funeral. Nice guy. Really dosen't take himself to serious. Me and my brother gave him some crap about his big fan club. All 5 of them. He just laughed and said yea and 4 of them are on his payroll.  :haha:

Will say I was shocked. He did say there was no way he could retire forever soon. After taxes and everyone was paid he did not make as much as people would think. He has been in quite a few movies. Did allot of law and order stuff. For awhile he was always eating something in every sceen. He claims he gained 30 pounds because of it. True story.

i am going to see spidermonkey 3 when it comes out on the networks. if then even. i caught the beginning of spiderman 1 on hbo beck then and saw the way they had cast and written spidermonkey. so i switched over to something else. ended up watching the movie in pieces because they of course ran it on the a rotation. ended up seeing 2 by accident. snored. so 3 can't be much better.

I just watched it and i thought it was pretty good. Yeah, there is a lot of slow parts, but i think that make you need some of that because what would spiderman be fighting for? There would be no spiderman movie with out MJ. The ending was pretty good, a lot of action. Cant wait for spiderman 4, 5, and 6.

• 2 weeks later...